Media In Defense of Joshua Fabia

School of Self Awareness is taking over the game whether you like it or not.
What a load of bullshit.

everybody with half a decent brain can see Fabia for the con man he is. He’s manipulated a gullible Diego who was at a low point in his life after the relationship with his wife was over.

Everybody saw how incoherent, incompetent and full of shit Fabia was when he confronted Felder & Olivi. It’s only a matter of time before he fucks up again and more people see what he really is: a puppeteer.

I’m not sure about taking over. Perhaps it maybe growing. You have any data on this taking over claim to back it up?

aaa.jpg

Trolls, Trolls, Everywhere. What a load of horseshit.

Diego's fighting days are done. With any luck the other promotions will "pass" and he'll be forced into retirement sooner rather than later.
Fabia is a parasite, but his host is essentially dead to mma, which means hes finished too.

What a load of bullshit.

everybody with half a decent brain can see Fabia for the con man he is. He’s manipulated a gullible Diego who was at a low point in his life after the relationship with his wife was over.

Everybody saw how incoherent, incompetent and full of shit Fabia was when he confronted Felder & Olivi. It’s only a matter of time before he fucks up again and more people see what he really is: a puppeteer.
People are bored/love fabricating drama. In reality, it's simple: Lots of people can smell a con-man from a mile away (ex: Fabia), but isn't it funny how genuine people are almost *never* confused with being a con?

If it looks like a conman, acts like a con man, walks like a conman, talks like a conman. . . ". B-bUt iT's jUsT SElf AwaREnesS!"

What a load of bullshit.

You still here?

What a load of bullshit.

So diego doesn't have half a decent brain.

Diego needs to kick this leech to the curb and hop back on tinder to find his next wife, trust my words.. Diego if you stumble upon this.

Diego needs to kick this leech to the curb and hop back on tinder to find his next wife, trust my words.. Diego if you stumble upon this.

DIego , if you read this, listen to this man!

Get a new wife instead of playing touchbutt with this fake Guru/Parasite!

It will be bette for you in the end, i promise.

Back