In hindsight, what's your assessment of the MayMac fight?

Pretty much what I expected; Mcgregor would come out strong, fade and Mayweather easily figures him out. It was pretty obvious all the training in the world wouldn't prepare him for a 42 year old retired renowned boxer. His best chances were in the first few rounds with a hail mary.

I thought it was fun. Good exposure for both sports

It really is the perfect response to your self-important blabbering. I'm glad you agree.
If you agree that there are people of superior intellect in comparison to yourself ("geniuses" so to speak), then you must acknowledge that I may indeed be one of those people. Test me in any manner that you'd like.

If you agree that there are people of superior intellect in comparison to yourself ("geniuses" so to speak), then you must acknowledge that I may indeed be one of those people. Test me in any manner that you'd like.

I tested you by the level of intelligence you display in your posts. You have failed.

I tested you by the level of intelligence you display in your posts. You have failed.
I offered you to come to me with any test of your choosing in the hopes of quelling your incomprehension. You have failed.

Your brain is too meager to comprehend my reality.

It was supposed to go down as the fight of the century and in a way I kinda get the meaning of it: the great martial artist, multiple division champ is stepping into another sport to face the best ever and show the world how a true martial artist can face all adversity etc etc.

But what was it really?

- All the build-up to the fight with the world tour and all was utter bullshit of the lowest kind, two guys just talking about money over and over again. One of them, Floyd, was at least keeping it a little moreclassy...he actually did give McGregor a chance, although slim. The other was a genius into tricking the casuals into believing he could actually smash Mayweather.

- The fight: a completely lopsided contest where the huge technical and athletic disparity came into full display. The great martial artist, in his physical prime couldn't hold the pace of a 2y retired 40 year old boxer. Besides the cardio issue, I believe McGregor looked tentative and out of place most of the fight. Even in the rounds he was winning he was very far from being impressive

Ultimately I think it did no good to the sport of MMA or boxing and no one will be missing it as we do miss hundreds of boxing and MMA fights.

A bit salty are we?

1. Toronto Press Conference was one of the best things that happened ever in sports
2. The referee stopped the fight when Conor was accused of a low blow. Conor was about to Finish Floyd
3. Floyd had his people bet on the fight ending in the 10th. He himself tried to bet on himself the day of the fight, but was turned down. LOL
4. Conor is a pimp

The fight went pretty much exactly how I visioned, Conor would make the first few rounds competitive but would eventually slow down and Floyd would capitalise, he lasted a round or two longer than I thought he would.

I knew he'd land some good shots but didn't expect him to win rounds but at the same time, I didn't expect Floyd to fight the way he did...walking Conor down with no regard for his power. If Floyd had fought his usual way, Conor quite possibly doesn't win any rounds.

I enjoyed it, but wish he didn't focus so much time and energy on something that doesn't mean anything. It seems like he has very little interest returning to MMA to fight legitimate contenders.
You really thought this fight would go 10 rounds? LOL

Absolute destruction by a retired man just trying to get paid and prove to a B grade sport to stay in their lane.

Floyd owned the ufc and Conor that night. He literally made a company the B side just so he could get paid more than everyone.

It gave us this, so it was worth it.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
I still laugh at the ref having better footwork

I offered you to come to me with any test of your choosing in the hopes of quelling your incomprehension. You have failed.

Your brain is too meager to comprehend my reality.

1808b81347a742eb7a37ef254376ffee.gif

Your inability to grasp that nobody believes you is in itself a marker of stupidity. I mean, is that really so hard to understand? Your eagerness to prove your intellect to Sherbros is exactly what demonstrates the meagerness of that intellect (and we can only assume that you are also sexually inadequate).

Seriously, stop spamming "I am smart" and "boxing is light years away blah blah blah". You sound like you're 14. If you're trolling, then A for effort, because your posts have been consistently this bad. PM with your unsubstantiated boasts, if you need my approval so bad; this isn't at all relevant to the thread.

You really thought this fight would go 10 rounds? LOL

I never said that, i said Conor lasted longer than I thought he would. I had Floyd by too in the 8th.

And secondly, Conor got finished in the tenth so not sure what point you're trying to make.

1808b81347a742eb7a37ef254376ffee.gif

Your inability to grasp that nobody believes you is in itself a marker of stupidity. I mean, is that really so hard to understand? Your eagerness to prove your intellect to Sherbros is exactly what demonstrates the meagerness of that intellect (and we can only assume that you are also sexually inadequate).

Seriously, stop spamming "I am smart" and "boxing is light years away blah blah blah". You sound like you're 14. If you're trolling, then A for effort, because your posts have been consistently this bad. PM with your unsubstantiated boasts, if you need my approval so bad; this isn't at all relevant to the thread.
The inability for a dog to comprehend Calculus is not a marker of stupidity for the person who does comprehend Calculus.

The inability for a dog to comprehend Calculus is not a marker of stupidity for the person who does comprehend Calculus.

PM me with your childish boasts if you really want to seek my approval that much, and I will ignore them at my leisure. This has nothing to do with the thread.

PM me with your childish boasts if you really want to seek my approval that much, and I will ignore them at my leisure. This has nothing to do with the thread.
Yes, it does. It's addressing your assessment of the boxing match.

Absolute destruction by a retired man just trying to get paid and prove to a B grade sport to stay in their lane.

Floyd owned the ufc and Conor that night. He literally made a company the B side just so he could get paid more than everyone.
Boxing paid McGregor 100mill to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work.

Back