International manhunt underway for killer, but LOL you can't know his name/where he went (gj libs!)

Did Old Dirty Dipshit finally get banned? Goddamn, took long enough. He'd come into every thread and add zero to any discussion but willful stupidity.

Still better than most of the right-wing posters here.

And this dude I believe is a US citizen

Holy fuck, it must be a conspiracy by the liberals.

No. Inept law enforcement. Seeing a lot of it lately.

And isn't this guy a citizen anyway

Beautiful young white girl murdered by third world immigrant? Of course. Won't even make the news tonight.

We all have seen this shit before. It's normal now.

Terrible story. But there are like 20,000 muders in the US per year. They can’t ALL make the news, you know.

Thanks NR... I mean, Obama.

So we are all in agreement that OP screaming about liberals and immigrants is an idiot

Still better than most of the right-wing posters here.

He thinks the Genesis account of creation is real, that the moon is a light, and doubts reptiles came before mammals in the evolutionary chain, and when provided like 25 links, discarded them without even reading them.

He was dogshit, and he had a shitty mustache.

I'm not really interested in the race baiting shit. My thoughts go out to her family. I hope they get justice.

So we are all in agreement that OP screaming about liberals and immigrants is an idiot

He was right that his name should have been released. Why it wasn't needs to be known. But I'm going with inept law enforcement.

Him screaming liberals was not a help. And neither were posters stating this is common for LE not to release his name.

As usual most in here will pick a political side and dig in. Meanwhile the public outside the WR wants to know why LE did this

EDIT. Im not seeing OP scream about liberals after I went back and read the thread. He seems to think LE won't release his identity or Country because of political correctness. It's a possibility.

I think both sides are so damn tender

Last edited:
Meanwhile an innocent dudes name was released before they released the real suspects name

Last edited:
Impeach Hillary!

Orlando Tercero
It's weird so many in here are going after the OP. Outside the WR people are really upset they are not releasing his identity. Especially when his identity is now common knowledge

Yeah I'm guessing Foxnews was having trouble figuring it out too.

A lot of people are upset at routine police work because they're desperate to politicize this girl's murder, just so they can finger point and blame an entire party. Those of us who understand how police work happens and weren't desperate to use this girl's death to score political points, were ok with letting them handle the investigation.

You don't publicize the possible whereabouts of someone you're searching for, and you don't plaster the face of someone above "Wanted in connection to a murder" unless you're sure they're guilty or certain they're connected. Every police department that didn't want to close down after a 10 million dollar lawsuit has done the same.

So why was this thread made, other than TS not understanding what investigators do and wanting to politicize a murder? He was just nicely informing us? No.

Shit's as transparent as it is disgusting, and he deserves every bit of shit he got in this thread and more.

Another shit thread by @Byron Carter. It usually takes about 30 minutes after you post to bust you in a lie.

His name is
Orlando Tercero
He is headed to
Nicaragua

I just answered two of your bullshit false statements in the thread title.

http://nbc4i.com/2018/03/12/haley-a...o-tercero-believed-to-have-fled-to-nicaragua/
I'm loving these quickfire threads initiated by a certain sect of the War Room backfiring horribly over the last few days.

@Byron Carter and @CastletonSnob, you guys are retarded but you keep bringing the luls. I respect that.

He was right that his name should have been released. Why it wasn't needs to be known. But I'm going with inept law enforcement.

The information wasn't released because they were correctly doing their job.

Him screaming liberals was not a help. And neither were posters stating this is common for LE not to release his name.

Accept it completely is common for the name to be withheld until they're certain they have the right guy. And it's not just common for his possible whereabouts to be withheld, it's a matter of common sense. You don't publicly announce where you think a guy you're searching for may be. Again, this shit is common sense.

As usual most in here will pick a political side and dig in. Meanwhile the public outside the WR wants to know why LE did this

Yeah, like the OP, who is literally blaming liberals IN THE THREAD TITLE.

And just an FYI, Foxnews isn't "people outside of the War Room". And don't pretend you were referring to some other group of people, because you weren't. We know where TS got his narrative from and we know what network has been covering this as if it were a conspiracy.

EDIT. Im not seeing OP scream about liberals after I went back and read the thread. He seems to think LE won't release his identity or Country because of political correctness. It's a possibility.

Are you serious? It's in the fucking thread TITLE.

No this would be a case of one side being cartoonishly stupid, and the other side explaining to them why.

But you couldn't even see what was in the thread title so I'm not exactly surprised at your incorrect conclusion.

Some of us admit we don't know the protocol for that specific state's policy on releasing names, and thus decided to tell him that he's a moron for jumping to conclusions. This is something By- WHITES? WHITES?!? did not get.

He's so stupid as to think this person was a DREAMER, here on a visa. Does not get more, to put it in the terms of the man in his av, floridly irrational.

Article posted above states he's a US citizen actually.

Back