Is it wrong to want a WMMA fighter to get KTFO'd?

"Conor McGregor says it best, there is no anger or emotion or desire to hurt your opponent once in a fight.

The opponent is simply a blank faced moving target that you must put down."

Ooh, are you threatening me?

Im just saying that you would never speak to me that way in real life.

That other quote is evident in the way he fights. McGregor clearly carries 0 emotion with him into the octagon, that is clear for everyone to see.

I think it's wrong that you think women are annoying hence want them to get knocked out.

Are you a war machine/travis/Johnson/ that new nfl guy woman beater fan?

I'm a huge fan of women, when they are quiet and respectful and making me a sandwich...which pretty much leaves out every single american woman..haha...no wonder so many men are going to other countries to get a woman...Wesley snipes got himself a nice asian girl...they don't have the huge attitudes american chicks have....ok, I went on a rant now...

It's combat sports. No different than the plethora or people who wanted say Chael or Conor to get ktfo for being annoying. Anyone saying otherwise is white knighting.

I'm a huge fan of women, when they are quiet and respectful and making me a sandwich...which pretty much leaves out every single american woman..haha...no wonder so many men are going to other countries to get a woman...Wesley snipes got himself a nice asian girl...they don't have the huge attitudes american chicks have....ok, I went on a rant now...

Does it make you feel emasculated when a woman is loud and disrespectful?

Its wrong to want any fighter to be KO'd dummy.

Its wishing brain damage on someone you don't even know.

Lol! Wow! Do you know what you’re watching.
I can’t believe a fight fan doesn’t like knockouts. Or want a fight to end with a knockout.

Make no mistake. 2 men fighting inside of a cage is for people who want to watch violence.

And today’s mma fans think it’s wrong to enjoy a knockout.

Sherdog never ceases to amaze me

A fight fan above knockouts... aaahhhahaa !

Im just saying that you would never speak to me that way in real life.
I see you're talking to someone else talking about wanting to see their mother killed with a shotgun. I suspect that you're losing the argument, and trying to threaten people out of frustration, which isn't gonna work out for you on the boards.

That other quote is evident in the way he fights. McGregor clearly carries 0 emotion with him into the octagon, that is clear for everyone to see.
It's strange to me that you seem to forget that you yourself brought up Conor McGregor quotes then seemingly forgot when I referenced what you just said. It also makes me wonder what you're thinking to choose Conor McGregor as your example of respect in fighting.

I see you're talking to someone else talking about wanting to see their mother killed with a shotgun. I suspect that you're losing the argument, and trying to threaten people out of frustration, which isn't gonna work out for you on the boards.

It's strange to me that you seem to forget that you yourself brought up Conor McGregor quotes then seemingly forgot when I referenced what you just said. It also makes me wonder what you're thinking to choose Conor McGregor as your example of respect in fighting.

I never said I wanted to see that, I said its a fucked up thing to want to see.

Just like how its fucked up to watch a fight just to see someone get brain damage.

Conor McGregor is not respectful, but he knows that personal emotions dont belong in a fight. There is no desire to hurt the opponent.

I cant stand cyborg,but i dont wish for her to get knocked out,just want to see a fighter beat her,however its done. To see the level raised. Even still i have a degree of respect for her.

I mostly dont hate many fighters,hate is too strong an emotion for a guy or girl who does a ballsy thing like fight for a living,and any decent person should have empathy for that. Should not kick someone when they are down. That is the way of cowards and losers.

Stop blaming me for your shit writing, dude. If the text was good you wouldn't have to edit it in the first place. Let it go.
He's not blaming you for his 'shit' writing. He's blaming you for your lack of reading comprehension.

I never said I wanted to see that, I said its a fucked up thing to want to see.
No, you did say that. You're losing control and trying to make up for it by using threatening terms towards other people. That's the weakest behavior of all.

Just like how its fucked up to watch a fight just to see someone get brain damage.

Conor McGregor is not respectful, but he knows that personal emotions dont belong in a fight. There is no desire to hurt the opponent.
Too bad his quotes and behavior show the exact opposite.

I can want to see your mom blasted with a shotgun but its a fucked up thing to wanna see isn't it?

All Im saying is that if you want to see people get hurt, people who have never done anything horrible, then you are fucked up.
I think most people want to see someone they think is a dick get knocked out, I don’t think they want that person to get “hurt” necessarily. Also false analogy on your part with the whole mom shotgun thing.

No, you did say that. You're losing control and trying to make up for it by using threatening terms towards other people. That's the weakest behavior of all.

Too bad his quotes and behavior show the exact opposite.

No your reading comprehension sucks.

He said fans can want to see anything they want, and I said I can want to see his mom get blown up with a shotgun but its a fucked up thing to want to see isnt it?

All of which is true, btw. I can WANT to see whatever I want.

Thats not saying I do.

Stop trying to twist my words around, you're the bloodthirsty sociopath who only watches MMA to watch women get beat, not me.

I think most people want to see someone they think is a dick get knocked out, I don’t think they want that person to get “hurt” necessarily. Also false analogy on your part with the whole mom shotgun thing.

How do you KO someone without hurting them?

Now thats genius.

Wishing for a fighter to get hurt for no real reason is sociopathic, just like wishing for any other person to get hurr.
Damage is an unfortunate part of the sport.
Why do you like seeing people get hurt?
Lol I would knock you out pussy.
RG0BS1U.gif

So free brain damage is OK, but if you get paid for it it's bad?

Only if he agrees to it.

He seems to think Im extremely soft so he must be willing to fight me.

I mean, why wouldnt he be?

I already told you I love combat sports.

If me and an opponent agree to a fight I will for sure try to KO them.

Its just scummy keyboard warriors who hope to see fighters get hurt by other fighters that I cant stand.

If you hate them so much go to their gym and sign a waiver. KO them yourself if you want to see them KO'd so bad.

Back