Is Paddy actually a draw?

i can only speak for myself, but to me he is not entertaining at all lol. his fighting, and his attempt to trash talk is fucking embarrassing.

you know, henry cejudo is similar in that he says, "cringy" things. but that's part of his act! he's doing it intentionally. pimblett is cringe without even knowing it lol. if he wins, then the tide may change. but for now, he's a loudmouth mediocre fighter.
Cejudo is the cringey one. Shoots his mouth and never fights. He's a chickenshit.

Everyone on these boards talk about him, and he's popular with hardcore fans (and huge in England), but does anyone really care outside of UFC fans? Is he actually a STAR???
I asked a handful of my friends who are serious sports fans and none of them had ever heard of him. They had all heard of Conor, Khabib, Liddell and to a lesser extent, Jones and Silva.
I wanna know has he actually impacted the views and PPV buyrate for this last card? Or do we just assume he's a star because Sherdog and all the websites are always talking about him.
They are grooming him to be one.
But they have to start at some point.
They treat him as one, give him plenty of air time, and try to give him good matchups.

Don't forget that Conor fought for belts; a thing Paddy is not ready yet.

Yes, he drew more buys to the last card than the headliner. Got the casuals coming. My friend who isn't really into mma anymore still knew about that fight. Couldn't name you any other fighter prob other than the big names.

Not a massive draw. But a draw. If he was good he would be a huge draw

Back