Is this satanic or wtf? (graphic warning))

Nowhere in the Bible does it say to pray to Mary. The Catholic Church came from the Roman Empire. The Crusades involved taking various pagan beliefs and incorporating it into their occultist religion.

You dont know what you are talking about and are just repeating mindless gibberish that you have heard concerning Mary and praying to her. You are confusing what YOU mean when you use the word "pray" with what a Catholic means.

In Catholicism prayer and worship are NOT the same thing. To pray is to communicate with a being. The being does not have to be a deity-- it can just be someone or something (like an angel) in the spirit world.

Praying to Mary is the same as talking to Mary-- its just that Mary has a special role in the world and serves at a very high level. When a Catholic prays to Mary they are communicating when they pray to God they are worshiping. Don't confuse the two.

IF SOME people confuse Mary from her true role (a servant in the plan of salvation) with a quasi deity that is no more a reason to denigrate the whole Catholic faith as it is to cast ALL evangelicals as greedy money grubbing pigs just because there are SOME televangelists who are just in it for the money or saying all evangelicals are arrogant assholes just because some are some arrogant assholes who think they know everything just because they have been saved....

Set up surveillance and catch the fuckers. In the meantime get a Catholic priest to counter the curse.

As a carpenter that timber sub floor looks bang on
Yeah its old.

People
You dont know what you are talking about and are just repeating mindless gibberish that you have heard concerning Mary and praying to her. You are confusing what YOU mean when you use the word "pray" with what a Catholic means.

In Catholicism prayer and worship are NOT the same thing. To pray is to communicate with a being. The being does not have to be a deity-- it can just be someone or something (like an angel) in the spirit world.

Praying to Mary is the same as talking to Mary-- its just that Mary has a special role in the world and serves at a very high level. When a Catholic prays to Mary they are communicating when they pray to God they are worshiping. Don't confuse the two.

IF SOME people confuse Mary from her true role (a servant in the plan of salvation) with a quasi deity that is no more a reason to denigrate the whole Catholic faith as it is to cast ALL evangelicals as greedy money grubbing pigs just because there are SOME televangelists who are just in it for the money or saying all evangelicals are arrogant assholes just because some are some arrogant assholes who think they know everything just because they have been saved....

Chill

Your loss.

Im walking on 2 inch fuckin beams dipshit.

No. You are the dipshit. First off, you aren't walking on beams. You are walking on floor joists. Second of all, what fucking dimwit can't hold a phone sideways to shoot in the proper format? You cant hold your phone at a different angle while navigating some joists?

No. You are the dipshit. First off, you aren't walking on beams. You are walking on floor joists. Second of all, what fucking dimwit can't hold a phone sideways to shoot in the proper format? You cant hold your phone at a different angle while navigating some joists?
Honestly nice reply.

But im not a dipshit. I just dont care enough to make a high quality video for the likes of you

Nowhere in the Bible does it say to pray to Mary. The Catholic Church came from the Roman Empire. The Crusades involved taking various pagan beliefs and incorporating it into their occultist religion.

wow, this is crazy

Santeria. I would bet money on it. Harmless, unless you believe in it. If you believe in it, shit gets real.

Look up the Haitian revolution as it pertains to Voodoo and/or Santeria.

Interesting Fact: Nowhere in the Bible does it say “Read this tome literally.”

But you do understand that Christmas, and like every singe Catholic tradition comes from the occult pagan rulers at the time when Christianity took hold just transferring their antiquated pagan ritual stories to fit around the story of Jesus and changed to be Christian.

Plus you know this pagan/occult bait and switch also being the biggest, most vile pedophile front in the history of the world. That part actually fits in with the darkest and most evil end of the occult spectrum. It never left.

But you do understand that Christmas, and like every singe Catholic tradition comes from the occult pagan rulers at the time when Christianity took hold just transferring their antiquated pagan ritual stories to fit around the story of Jesus and changed to be Christian.

Plus you know this pagan/occult bait and switch also being the biggest, most vile pedophile front in the history of the world. That part actually fits in with the darkest and most evil end of the occult spectrum. It never left.

If you mean that the Christian religion, when it was adopted as the state religion of Rome incorporated its religious holidays over the top of and into the pagan ones to make transition from paganism to Christianity a seamless one then yes I do know that, everyone does. The Catholic Church TEACHES that.... It is common knowledge.

As for the rest, all I need is some evidence to back up those quite specious claims because I have never been able to find any consensus scholarship to back that up and basement dwelling conspiracy nuts dont get my vote.

If you mean that the Christian religion, when it was adopted as the state religion of Rome incorporated its religious holidays over the top of and into the pagan ones to make transition from paganism to Christianity a seamless one then yes I do know that, everyone does. The Catholic Church TEACHES that.... It is common knowledge.

As for the rest, all I need is some evidence to back up those quite specious claims because I have never been able to find any consensus scholarship to back that up and basement dwelling conspiracy nuts dont get my vote.

No, they don't. I come from a big old world Italian Catholic family, went to church and religion classes as a kid. And no they don't. I also had plenty of friends that went to actual Catholic School, no they do't teach that. They teach this was the way it always was, this is the right way to worship jesus, be a Christian and sadly one or two were taught don't tell mommy and daddy the way I'm touching ou this is just the Catholic way.

And you seem convinced the oh os humble generous oppressive rulers from more barbaric times had a change of heart and did it this way to make it a seamless transition for their followers who they rule over that were once pagan. lol but Jesus' teachings overtook and shunned all that pretty clearly.

Isn't it just as plausible that the people in control didn't have some magic change of heart one day believing in Jesus and shunning everything they were always about? But instead did it for their own selfish covert reasons?

They kept all their own sacred pagan/occult traditions and stories that they still firmly believed in. Which happens to represent everything and everybody Jesus railed against. All this stuff had nothing to do with Christian/ Jesus teachings. But this way the still pagan/occult worshipping rulers and controllers of the narrative could still have control over the changing population's beliefs. And also could preserve everything that they know, have always believed in and brought them and their families to acquire great power, control and wealth?

Did they do it as seamless transitions for their subjects or so their subject wouldn't rebel against them like what was happening elsewhere while still somewhat openly being able to carry on their own dark age pagan traditions?

Last edited:
No, they don't. I come from a big old world Italian Catholic family, went to church and religion classes as a kid. And no they don't. I also had plenty of friends that went to actual Catholic School, no they do't teach that. They teach this was the way it always was, this is the right way to worship jesus, be a Christian and sadly one or two were taught don't tell mommy and daddy the way I'm touching ou this is just the Catholic way.

And you seem convinced the oh os humble generous oppressive rulers from more barbaric times had a change of heart and did it this way to make it a seamless transition for their followers who they rule over that were once pagan. lol but Jesus' teachings overtook and shunned all that pretty clearly.

Isn't it just as plausible that the people in control didn't have some magic change of heart one day believing in Jesus and shunning everything they were always about? But instead did it for their own selfish covert reasons?

They kept all their own sacred pagan/occult traditions and stories that they still firmly believed in and that had nothing to do with Christian/Jesus so the still pagan/occult worshipping rulers and controllers of the narrative could still have control over the changing population's beliefs while preserving everything that they know and brought them and their families to power?

Did they do it as seamless transitions for their subjects or so their subject wouldn't rebel against them like what was happening elsewhere while still somewhat openly being able to carry on their own dark age pagan traditions?

I am sorry you had such poor training as a Catholic. I was taught ALL of this in my RCIA training. Everyone I know (educated Catholics) knows this also. It is common knowledge. I have noticed though that some of the people who were raised Catholic seem to know the very least about their own faith and read almost nothing about Church history. They seem to take it for granted.

The well of spirituality is DEEP in the Catholic and Orthodox traditions. These two religions just keep cranking out saints who attain very high levels of spirituality. You cant just make that kind of thing up with nothing to go on. I am profoundly impressed by these two traditions-- especially the contemplative traditions within the two Churches.

As far as guessing at the motives in the early church -- that is what your assertion is. A guess. If you had said it was a guess or just an opinion I would not have even bothered to disagree. You are free to form any opinion you like. I read your post more like a statement of fact which is what I took issue with.

Looks like some low-grade santeria. Most neo-pagans don't have the stomach for actual blood offering any more.

But with juju, some actually cut live chickens.

Someone wanting something. Maybe a woman's love, or money?
I was thinking the same thing. Seen too many instances of this stuff. Had one guy whose ex- wife was a priestess that charged a gay guy $5,000 to perform some ritual on him where they sacrificed a pig and poured the blood all over him so he could get his boyfriend back. The gay guy ended up dying of AIDS and the "priestess" ended up going crazy and shortly before she died they committed her because they found her eating and smearing her own shit all over the walls. The crazy part is, a friend of mine who was a paramedic at the time was one of the responders that found her (I didn't find this out until years after the fact) he told me they went in and asked her "Maam are you eating your own feces?" She smiled at them and said "No, of course not" he said her teeth were crusted with crap.

Had another time I let a live chicken out of a garbage bag left on the railroad tracks, heard all kinds of shit for that one that I was "cursed with whatever curse had been transferred to the chicken" from some of the latin guys.

clinton-podesta-email-sacrificing-chicken-to-moloch-30489.png

Back