Is tickling illegal in MMA?

My wife gets all squirmy when I kiss on her neck. Good way to create space when mounted.

Also when I plant some tongue on dat pussy... but that's more of a WMMA tactic.
Better love story than twilight

incredibly I've seen this thread made by several people.

Agressive above belt tickling is acceptable and encouraged.

Sensual and or below belt tickling is a warning followed by point deduction.

Might be a good tactic for the pillow-fisted...

4 pages in & this thread hasn’t made it to the wasteland. Mods must be drinking on the job today

The most effective body part for tickling during a fight is at the sole (foot)

Tickling while wrestling usually leads to sex. Last thing we need is Mark Hunt getting rawdogged by Lesnar

Would this work?

tenor.gif

I wish Jim would have made the Buffalo Bill prequel that was optioned.

I believe that technique won the Mundials last time out

Conor is weak AF on the ground? So riddle me this,
Einstein, how bad is Aldo on the ground, who got thrashed on the ground by Holloway, who got raped by Conor on the ground (and with one knee)?

This threD is about tickling. Don’t bring Connie in this. That’s gay.

Conor is weak AF on the ground? So riddle me this,
Einstein, how bad is Aldo on the ground, who got thrashed on the ground by Holloway, who got raped by Conor on the ground (and with one knee)?
He's "bad on the ground" because Nate Diaz was able to handle him there when he was rocked I assume. Don't pay those fools any attention.

Lol no. He thought he could get the choke is why he went for it.

Huh? That's why I said it was more of a mistake on Mendes part. Going for that choke was his mistake.

No wonder you have 11,000+ posts and barely 1,000 likes.

Huh? That's why I said it was more of a mistake on Mendes part. Going for that choke was his mistake.

lol the like system wasn't implemented when he made his account. Same with me. You're just new... noob

It would seem like a good idea for a guy like Conor who's weak as fuck on the ground to try tickling his opponent while in a bad position. His opponent would laugh uncontrollablly and give up position or leave an opening. Why isn't this tactic used more in MMA? Is it illegal? Is it considered bad practice?

Serious question. I'd like to get your thoughts on this important subject matter.

Some fighters already employ tickling. Bones tickles his opponents in the eyeballs multiple times every fight.

Lol. I reached like 10K before post likes were even implemented on the forum, idiot. And the point is Mendes underestimated Conor's ground defense. Which is why he was able to easily escape before commencing to whoop that ass.

Back