Islam completely debunked in under 9 minutes.

When scientists see an error in their work...much time has gone by, it’s been published in countless textbooks, and it’s been crammed down the throats of our children.

And guess what happens then, new books get made, reflecting the current understanding!! It's almost as if scientists, realizing their errors, adapted to the new information!!! And here's the kicker, the kids who have this information crammed down their throats, they can read up on the new information too!!

Religious texts are supposedly without error, and are not supposed to be changed. They contain rafts of errors. Historical, scientific, and ethically. And is the book then disregarded? Nope. 2000 years, and it's still God's word, despite it's errors and internal contradictions. Religions also make a point of indoctrinating children well before they have critical faculties. One might call this brainwashing, or shoving it down kid's throats. Maybe not the latter, considering it's disturbing associations with priests and pastors and their flocks....

See the difference?

So, technically, you couldn't utilized a science book to prove that science book true, right?

Here's what you do. Turn off the computer or phone you're typing on because that was developed with science. Turn off the electricity in your house because that was developed with science. Go live out in the woods off the land so as to not be hypocritical.

Then when you get sick, ask the magic man to cure you.

If you're sincere, that's the only logical course of action for you.

Last edited:
Something to put me in my place, right!?

Move along, ding-dong...there’s people here who will actually challenge me...and I admire them for that.

There's an entire community of people who will medicate you, btw... and i admire them for that because one less slobbering lunatic walking around is one less slobbering lunatic.

Problem is, these people are routinely changing their minds about their own theories.

ITT fundie idiot thinks the feature of science is actually a bug.

FYI, don’t think you know what a scientist is talking about, just because you watched an entire season of Bill Nye The Science Guy!

You've never even sat through a season of Bill Nye, have you? You are literally arguing from a point of deliriously aggressive ignorance.

Here's a simple response to your so-called debunking of flat Earth. Not my quote, this quote comes from flat Earther Eric Dubay.

Hey Scyther how far is it from New York to California on the flat earth? If it's only 7000 miles from those two points Eric Dubay was talking about on the flat earth, than clearly there's no way NY to CA is 2917 miles right?

You can debunk any religion in 10 seconds.

giphy.gif

And lol at flat earth retards

I am surprised you have to ask that question. Do you actually still believe in the pagan-influenced cult of christianity in the 21st century? Let's look at it first wholistically, than after with christianity specifically.

Wholistically

It's quite safe to say all religions have been debunked. Scientific discovery over the past few centuries has consistently shown that the primitive religious account of how nature works is false. Particularly Abrahamic religions that started with Judaism, which was a nationalistic tribe that created a nationalistic story. Research the history of Judaism, how they invented Abraham for land claims, and how Yahweh was a useful construct. Religion shifted from animism to polytheism to dualism to monotheism. Monotheism still has elements of paganism and dualism within it. The idea of good vs bad. Yet somehow in Abrahamic religions the good created the bad. Stories with full of holes and contradiction. In Christianity we have the 12 apostles of christ you can pray to, each for a different problem. The trinity, invented 300 years after Jesus death. Not to mention the countless editing of the bible, and the countless translations. I don't believe one word in that work of fiction, not only that but we haven't even discussed christianity yet, that is coming below.

Religions also cannot prove that other religions are false. It's like followers of santa trying to disprove the easter bunny. According to each religion, they are the truth and all others are false. There are 3000 religions. Those who believe in one don't believe in 2999. I went a step further and don't believe in 3000. How do you know your religions is right, can you disprove the others? Clearly you cannot. I have to have the same conversations with believers in Allah, who are certain the other 2999 are false. They compete with each other. If you were alive during the roman era, you would say Zeus is real, but Gilgamesh and Osiris are not. Fast forward to 2017.

If the author of that video thinks Muslims will leave Islam for Christianity, as he suggests they should, he is delusional. Islam is the fastest growing cult, out growing Christianity by 2050 and already now the birth-rates of Muslims are vastly outgrowing any other religion. There are 1 billion Muslims, 1 billion Christians, 1 billion Hindus, 1 billion atheists and it goes to show humanity is tribal.

Science is incompatible with faith. Science is measurement, repeat-ability, falsification and evidence. Faith merely a wish. They cannot work hand in hand, they are opposing forces. Religion insults our intelligence. I am shocked how people can be so certain without a shred of evidence. All the evidence is pointing in a different direction. Religion thrives on mystery.

Christianity

You seem to want me to provide an analysis on Christianity in particular. Why? Do you have doubts? Are you curious what counters there may be? That is the first step to knowledge. Most people, non-religious included, have cognitive biases, they just see what they want even though evidence is contrary.

It originated from Jewish mythology, mythrism (an old religion), Platonism, ancient Egypt influence and is deeply pagan. Just Google it. Think about all the different Christian sects today, I wonder which one is the right one. I’ll bet neither.
Mythology

The ancients had no concept of time chronology on earth. It would insult my intelligence to deny evolution and basic facts of science. To believe the nomadic, bronze age Jewish mythology of an invisible, cosmic puppet master snapping his fingers and creating a man and a woman suddenly appearing naked on earth after eating an apple. Then later the deity comes and tortures himself on a pole in front of a few romans. These Bronze Age people believed the world was flat and surrounded by a glass type dome, and there was a big window in the sky that could open. A man lived in a whale for a few days, snakes speak, Moses wandered for 40 years (it’s a 6 day walk from Cairo to Israel). Moses probably never existed, the raft story of a baby pushed own the river came from the Babylonians, as did the Arc. Noah’s ark, don’t get me started please, a 300 year old man building a big boat. If that’s symbolic then so is Adam and eve. And if that’s symbolic so is god. Keep going. Jesus (who there is no evidence ever existed, unlike Mohammad by the way) was born to a virgin. The history of the devil (was never in the bible), started in Rome with Gahena, the fire rubbish pit and Hades from the Romans. Zoroaster the 2 opposing forces. Pan, the pagan symbol for the devil. The pagan trinity.

The bible was edited, translated, edited again. Mary Magdalene's account was cut out entirely. I don’t believe a word in the bible. . It’s a fictitious work of nationalism by primitive, nomadic bronze-age Jews. The Jews were horrified at the continuation of their mythology. Religion, was only a local affair among tribes till about 100 AD. The only religions that actually sought to conquer and exploit where Christianity and Islam. I could destroy Islam in the next email if you want. Just like Christianity too many holes, contradictions and lapse in logic. One has to be semi-lobotomized to believe this stuff.

Paragraph 1
That's quite the long post, well let's start with the first paragraph. What scientific discoveries have shown that the way nature works, as presented by the Bible specifically, is false?

You then go on to mention how you think the religions of the world evolved and I don't want to get into I don't think it's a key issue here.

One correction no in mainstream Christianity, you cannot pray to the 12 apostles that's blasphemy. It's only in Catholicism where one can pray to idols, which is strictly forbidden in the Bible. Another correction just because the first mention of the trinity itself may have been mentioned X amount of years after the death of Christ doesn't mean that is when it was invented. If you read the Bible there were many people who did not believe the Gospel and unlike modern times where it would take far less time for the world to spread the gospel, in ancient times spreading the word of truth took forever.

Paragraph 2
In your second paragraph you say religions cannot prove other religions false. Well there are plenty of ways a religion can be proven false. For instance, in the video I posted above, the Koran was proven wrong by it's own words. To add to that many religions make predictions that can be tested and if those predictions do not come to pass then that's an easy way to disprove them.

Next, I do not need to disprove 2,999 religions, I just to prove my religion is right. If one is right then automatically all others are wrong. It's as simple as that. Now I do want to ask you if you're an atheist. Because if you are you're not only saying "I don't believe in any of the 3,000 religions" you're saying "I don't believe there's a creator." If you don't believe there's a creator a God, then that's another step entirely then not believing in any of the 3000 religions and it's a worse position then picking one of the 3,000 religions.

Paragraph 3
I don't think David Wood is naive, he realizes people stick to their religions and their beliefs like glue and it can be difficult to pry them away. But he also realizes there may be a handful that do heed his warning and will may be pushed to do a bit more research and may eventually become Christians.

You claim there are 1 billion atheists in the world but the real number is 400-500 million.

According to the latest international survey data, as reported by Ariela Keysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera in the recently published Oxford Handbook of Atheism, there are approximately 450-500 million non-believers in God worldwide, which amounts to about 7% of the global adult population. And according to the Pew Research Center, if we broaden the category to include all non-religious people in general — those unaffiliated adults who do not identify with any religion — we’re talking 1.1 billion people, which equals about 16.5% of the global adult population

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-secular-life/201510/how-many-atheists-are-there

I do agree with you that humanity is tribal but people from these tribes have changed positions. Also, note that within Christianity there is no tribalism, there is only those within the body of Christ. We are taught to move away from tribalism in the scriptures.

Paragraph 4
I agree science is incompatible with faith the only thing is most people who are atheists (I was one of those people) don't realize that they're going off of faith day by day concerning many issues. People will literally believe in string theory as some sort of fact without even doing a bit of research into what these scientists are saying or looking at things from a different point of view. They always just assume the other side is moronic.

Christianity

No I am not having doubts about Christianity in fact I'm more sure then ever before as I mentioned before I was an atheist until last year.

Actually I didn't think you'd try to break down Christianity in depth but instead bring up a few points that we could discuss lol. I'd rather focus on a few points because it's easier to keep the conversation focused. That being said, you say a lot of things like Christianity originated from Mithraism. Do you have any proof of this?

To say the ancients had no concept of chronology is just wrong. For instance, in the bible itself there are multiple genealogies and even accounts of the reigns of kings, the years they reigned as well. Records were kept in many kingdoms this was a common practice.

You then go into a long rant about the things in the bible you don't believe and I'll get back to some of those things but first I want to address some things you've been lied to about. You say there's no proof that Jesus existed, but even famed atheist debater Bart Ehrman believes he existed. Below is a short 2 minute video.

You then say the history of the devil was not in the bible, but the devil was called by different names. Sometimes the accuser, other times the dragon or serpent. He's there.

The bible was indeed translated in many languages but that does not take away from the fact even the oldest texts agree with what we have today. And what's this account of Mary that was taken out, there is no such account, these are all either known forgeries or texts that were written well after the fact.

Information I came across that made me leave atheism
I have been an atheist for most of my life. I grew up Christian but only in name, I was not the type of kid to take religion seriously and was only religious because my mom was and she made me pray. As I got older I slow ditched Christianity and became an agnostic and eventually became an atheist.

There were always a few doubts I had about atheism like how can a big bang blow up out of nowhere. These doubts made me shift back to agnosticism at times. Last year because of an injury I was out of work because of an injury and had a ton of time on my hands and stumble across a video about flat Earth. I thought it was absolutely insane but after watching it was utterly convinced. I do urge you to do some research into flat Earth, it will indeed change your life. If you want I will definitely link you a flat Earth documentary.

It's foundational myths have been exploded by many branches of science. It's myths like the Jews in Egypt, the conquest of Canaan and the Kingdom of David have been exploded, by Jewish archaeologists, none the less, the Jesus story is fraught with self contradiction and makes a raft of historical and cultural errors relating to the jews and Romans of the time, Christianity, like other religions takes memes and other facets of older religions and adapts them, and had it's memes and facets wer elater passed on.
Well let's examine one of these points. The first point being Jews in Egypt. It's important to know what happened in the Bible leading up to the Jews leaving Egypt. According to the scriptures 10 plagues came upon Egypt before Pharaoh finally let the Jews go.

Those plagues included: water turning to blood, frogs, gnats, flies, livestock diseased, boils, thunder and hail, locusts, darkness, and finally death of the firstborn.

Focusing on the hail for a moment, if we read the scriptures we see that the hail was heavy enough to destroy tress and completely smash them. This could easily explain why some hieroglyphics of mentioning the the Jews may have been destroyed.

Moving on this video shows one particular tablet that mentions the nation of Israel, this when Egypt was a super power and the tablet claims Israel is no more. This is likely because the fear of God was still on these people, the great signs and wonders that they saw were not soon forgotten. I also think this is where Israel began to hit it's stride and rise in world renown.

Well let's examine one of these points. The first point being Jews in Egypt. It's important to know what happened in the Bible leading up to the Jews leaving Egypt. According to the scriptures 10 plagues came upon Egypt before Pharaoh finally let the Jews go.

Those plagues included: water turning to blood, frogs, gnats, flies, livestock diseased, boils, thunder and hail, locusts, darkness, and finally death of the firstborn.

Focusing on the hail for a moment, if we read the scriptures we see that the hail was heavy enough to destroy tress and completely smash them. This could easily explain why some hieroglyphics of mentioning the the Jews may have been destroyed.

Moving on this video shows one particular tablet that mentions the nation of Israel, this when Egypt was a super power and the tablet claims Israel is no more. This is likely because the fear of God was still on these people, the great signs and wonders that they saw were not soon forgotten. I also think this is where Israel began to hit it's stride and rise in world renown.

Good lord. This is absurd. The Egyptians were extremely proficient at record keeping. The idea that they enslaved millions of Jews for generations, yet all the records just disappeared, I mean cmon. We know who built the pyramids. They were worker guilds, not slaves. We know this by their inscriptions on the pyramids themselves.

Then there is the exodus. The idea that the Jews wandered for 40 years along a well known trading route that would have taken 3 weeks to travel, I mean, cmon.

Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman destroyed this shit.

Paragraph 1
That's quite the long post, well let's start with the first paragraph. What scientific discoveries have shown that the way nature works, as presented by the Bible specifically, is false?

You then go on to mention how you think the religions of the world evolved and I don't want to get into I don't think it's a key issue here.

One correction no in mainstream Christianity, you cannot pray to the 12 apostles that's blasphemy. It's only in Catholicism where one can pray to idols, which is strictly forbidden in the Bible. Another correction just because the first mention of the trinity itself may have been mentioned X amount of years after the death of Christ doesn't mean that is when it was invented. If you read the Bible there were many people who did not believe the Gospel and unlike modern times where it would take far less time for the world to spread the gospel, in ancient times spreading the word of truth took forever.

Paragraph 2
In your second paragraph you say religions cannot prove other religions false. Well there are plenty of ways a religion can be proven false. For instance, in the video I posted above, the Koran was proven wrong by it's own words. To add to that many religions make predictions that can be tested and if those predictions do not come to pass then that's an easy way to disprove them.

Next, I do not need to disprove 2,999 religions, I just to prove my religion is right. If one is right then automatically all others are wrong. It's as simple as that. Now I do want to ask you if you're an atheist. Because if you are you're not only saying "I don't believe in any of the 3,000 religions" you're saying "I don't believe there's a creator." If you don't believe there's a creator a God, then that's another step entirely then not believing in any of the 3000 religions and it's a worse position then picking one of the 3,000 religions.

Paragraph 3
I don't think David Wood is naive, he realizes people stick to their religions and their beliefs like glue and it can be difficult to pry them away. But he also realizes there may be a handful that do heed his warning and will may be pushed to do a bit more research and may eventually become Christians.

You claim there are 1 billion atheists in the world but the real number is 400-500 million.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-secular-life/201510/how-many-atheists-are-there

I do agree with you that humanity is tribal but people from these tribes have changed positions. Also, note that within Christianity there is no tribalism, there is only those within the body of Christ. We are taught to move away from tribalism in the scriptures.

Paragraph 4
I agree science is incompatible with faith the only thing is most people who are atheists (I was one of those people) don't realize that they're going off of faith day by day concerning many issues. People will literally believe in string theory as some sort of fact without even doing a bit of research into what these scientists are saying or looking at things from a different point of view. They always just assume the other side is moronic.

Christianity

No I am not having doubts about Christianity in fact I'm more sure then ever before as I mentioned before I was an atheist until last year.

Actually I didn't think you'd try to break down Christianity in depth but instead bring up a few points that we could discuss lol. I'd rather focus on a few points because it's easier to keep the conversation focused. That being said, you say a lot of things like Christianity originated from Mithraism. Do you have any proof of this?

To say the ancients had no concept of chronology is just wrong. For instance, in the bible itself there are multiple genealogies and even accounts of the reigns of kings, the years they reigned as well. Records were kept in many kingdoms this was a common practice.

You then go into a long rant about the things in the bible you don't believe and I'll get back to some of those things but first I want to address some things you've been lied to about. You say there's no proof that Jesus existed, but even famed atheist debater Bart Ehrman believes he existed. Below is a short 2 minute video.

You then say the history of the devil was not in the bible, but the devil was called by different names. Sometimes the accuser, other times the dragon or serpent. He's there.

The bible was indeed translated in many languages but that does not take away from the fact even the oldest texts agree with what we have today. And what's this account of Mary that was taken out, there is no such account, these are all either known forgeries or texts that were written well after the fact.

Information I came across that made me leave atheism
I have been an atheist for most of my life. I grew up Christian but only in name, I was not the type of kid to take religion seriously and was only religious because my mom was and she made me pray. As I got older I slow ditched Christianity and became an agnostic and eventually became an atheist.

There were always a few doubts I had about atheism like how can a big bang blow up out of nowhere. These doubts made me shift back to agnosticism at times. Last year because of an injury I was out of work because of an injury and had a ton of time on my hands and stumble across a video about flat Earth. I thought it was absolutely insane but after watching it was utterly convinced. I do urge you to do some research into flat Earth, it will indeed change your life. If you want I will definitely link you a flat Earth documentary.

Satan was most notably called the adversary in Jewish lore.

Wait, you people believe in dragons?!?!?!?!

I'm going to pour some wine into a hole and stir it to make a thunderstorm. Thou shalt not suffer a warlock to live, yeah?

Have you seen a flat Earth documentary?

I don´t watch mockumentaries created for the really really really stupid. Are you kidding me? The amount of science you have to be in denial of to believe that bullshit is quite mind boggling. But I do get a good laugh out of flat earth retards, they are even dumber than young earth creationists.

Satan was most notably called the adversary in Jewish lore.

Wait, you people believe in dragons?!?!?!?!

I'm going to pour some wine into a hole and stir it to make a thunderstorm. Thou shalt not suffer a warlock to live, yeah?
No not literal dragon, Satan is called a "dragon" in the bible however. And yes, the old testament did say "thou shall not suffer a female witch to live." This was part of the law that was fulfilled when Jesus Christ was born into this world. Thus, men do NOT follow the law of the old testament because the law was fulfilled by Jesus. So don't worry if you make that concoction we won't try and kill you.

I don´t watch mockumentaries created for the really really really stupid. Are you kidding me? The amount of science you have to be in denial of to believe that bullshit is quite mind boggling. But I do get a good laugh out of flat earth retards, they are even dumber than young earth creationists.
Well considering I'm a flat Earther and a young Earth creationists I'm at the top of your list of stupid people. Don't worry I'm not angry at you and I do have to tell you that I used to think the same thing. When I first stumbled across flat Earth I was an atheist and watched the documentary just for the laughs, half way though I realized there was some truth to the statements made in the documentary and was really stunned.

I did more and more research and found out the Earth was flat. I would not be enduring the insults on these these forums if I did not know for a FACT the Earth was flat. I do highly suggest you watch this documentary. Think of it this way, at least I will get some laughs out of it. If you have any questions let me know and I'll gladly answer you. God bless.

Well considering I'm a flat Earther and a young Earth creationists I'm at the top of your list of stupid people. Don't worry I'm not angry at you and I do have to tell you that I used to think the same thing. When I first stumbled across flat Earth I was an atheist and watched the documentary just for the laughs, half way though I realized there was some truth to the statements made in the documentary and was really stunned.

I did more and more research and found out the Earth was flat. I would not be enduring the insults on these these forums if I did not know for a FACT the Earth was flat. I do highly suggest you watch this documentary. Think of it this way, at least I will get some laughs out of it. If you have any questions let me know and I'll gladly answer you. God bless.

No you are just to dumb to understand basic science and want to feel special and like you get it. So you latched on to the dumbest things possible.

Good lord. This is absurd. The Egyptians were extremely proficient at record keeping. The idea that they enslaved millions of Jews for generations, yet all the records just disappeared, I mean cmon. We know who built the pyramids. They were worker guilds, not slaves. We know this by their inscriptions on the pyramids themselves.

Then there is the exodus. The idea that the Jews wandered for 40 years along a well known trading route that would have taken 3 weeks to travel, I mean, cmon.

Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman destroyed this shit.

No one's claiming all the records just disappeared. First off, as I mentioned in the post you quoted according to the bible god sent hail strong enough to smash trees upon Egypt. This hell could have easily destroyed many tablets, to add to that Egypt was conquered and fought many wars and went through many kings throughout the generations these records could have easily been lost. You act as if they have records perfectly stored in filing cabinets where no one can get to them. One king may value record keeping, another may not, one may seek to destroy the history of a previous king in order to easily build his own legacy or control the masses.

I never claimed that the Jews built the pyramids, I personally don't know who built them, I do however know there are many hypothesis out there which range drastically in opinion. People can't even agree on the color of the Egyptians let alone who exactly built the pyramids or what their use or purpose was for.

I do suggest listening to the audio book of Exodus it's on youtube, I'll post it below. That being said, the Jews did not just wander about entire time. They fought in wars and battles, defeated a few nations and settled in some of their territory, this happened because they were faithless to God and did not heed His word. You also have to realize the Israelites had already tried to enter into the land once and been defeated, without the lord on their side they stood no chance of winning.

No you are just to dumb to understand basic science and want to feel special and like you get it. So you latched on to the dumbest things possible.
All I can do is ask you to give the documentary a watch if you have any free time on your hands. You can call me dumb all that and that's fine but I really do hope you give it a shot and not just write it off.

All I can do is ask you to give the documentary a watch if you have any free time on your hands. You can call me dumb all that and that's fine but I really do hope you give it a shot and not just write it off.
I dont have time for pseudo science bullshit for dummies. I would post a vid debunking it but you wouldn't understand it and dismiss it with made up pseudo science terms. Like creationists and "kinds"
If you are dumb enough to buy into this bullshit you don't have the IQ to understand real science..

So I will just point, laugh and be happy knowing that the most damage people like you can do in the world is mess up my burger order.

No not literal dragon, Satan is called a "dragon" in the bible however. And yes, the old testament did say "thou shall not suffer a female witch to live." This was part of the law that was fulfilled when Jesus Christ was born into this world. Thus, men do NOT follow the law of the old testament because the law was fulfilled by Jesus. So don't worry if you make that concoction we won't try and kill you.

But they still believed in witches, right? Witches dont exist, and this book is supposed to be perfect in all it's parts....

Back