It's Official Khabib is Ducking Tony Fergy

It's the same guy. No, I don't think he's a significantly better fighter now than 2 years ago, and probably was in a better place mentally after beating Cerrone for his 5th straight win than coming off getting blasted and losing his title.
Fair enough

so khabib was injured for 2 years, then beats who?....to get to the title? then he takes 4-6 months off because of his religion...
now he don't want to fight till spring 2017?

i want to see this guy get annihilated and exposed really bad on the feet
Are all haters really that stupid or you are a special case?
The post says JANUARY!
How did you go all the way to spring?
Also, Ramadam is a month (not 6 months)! WHen you have a guy who takes off 6-9 months jujst because his wife is pregnant, you don't go on and attack someone else who takes ONE MONTH off!

Lastly, Khabib already took on RDA (ex champ) and just beat MJ. A guy who beat Tony Fergunson.
Your claim he beat nobodies only shows you don't know much about MMA...

He's starting his gym busniess and recently had a fight. I dont see the problem.
What to say about conor who wants to stay inactive for 8 months.. because his wife just got pregnant? Alvey's wife is a model and a gym trainer and was with him in all his matches he had while she's pregnant.

so he'd have like a 4-5 week camp with no break after the MJ fight? Yeah, that's a great way to stay healthy leading into a fight with Tony.

Habibi went runnin' CONFIRMED

Guy has been in the UFC since 2012 and couldn't even become champ in his own division
Just wait until your gay lover gets destroyed by either Ferguson or Khabib. Gonna be FOOKIN hilarious.

He doesn't even deserve a fight with Tony Ferguson, let alone Conor. His latest win over Michael Johnson (was he even top 10?) is his only decent win in like 5 years. His win before that was over a guy making his UFC debut, and it was boring as shit. He needs another top 10 win to get a title eliminator with the top guys.
I mean really dude? Khabib is fucking 24-0 overall, 8-0 in the UFC. If you don't think he deserves a title shot (Ferguson does as well in my opinion just to be clear), then you are insane.

xr1UrZ8.png
In no way did Tibau win that fight. Both landed equally decent shots, but neither were ever in trouble of being KO'd or TKO'd. Khabib attempted a lot of takedowns, and even though he didn't get any, he completely pushed the pace and was the better looking fighter. The judges knew what they were doing when they scored this one.

Khabib is a professional ducker of Tony Ferguson but his fanboys always come to defend him about said ducking. They're so cute like that. You just wanna pinch their little cheeks.

Tony has a longer win streak than khabib has UFC fights and beat a better version of RDA last fight while khabib beat #6. Tony for title or Tony vs Khabib.
Tony's 9 fight win streak in the UFC is great, but Khabib is on an 8 fight win streak in the UFC, and 24 straight wins overall, soo...

I'd be very satisfied if Khabib just layed in bed until the title shot.

Conor ducks anyone that can take him down and the UFC obliges.

Ducked Frankie
Avoiding Khabib
Deep down Knows Woodley would fuck his world up.
Can't fight Nate again right now
Doesn't want to cut back down to FW and can't because it will seem weak.

So what do you do? Take a break and see how things shake out aka hope Khabib is no longer #1 contender, woodley loses belt, pray Nate takes a fight and wins.

Imagine if Condit was WW champ. He'd be all up in dat ass begging for a title shot and he'd get it.

If Ferg was dead set on fighting Khabib then he could have said "OK sign a contract for March and we'll fight", right?

Why is it that if Khabib does not want to fight on Ferg's preferred schedule then he is the one who is "ducking"? Does Ferg want to sign on Khabib's preferred schedule?

You could just as easily say that Ferg is ducking by not waiting for Khabib. That's what Ferg's fans were saying when Khabib did not want to wait for him after Ferg pulled out of their fight in April.

It goes both ways. And to be clear I do not believe that either fighter is ducking.

If Ferg was dead set on fighting Khabib then he could have said "OK sign a contract for March and we'll fight", right?

Why is it that if Khabib does not want to fight on Ferg's preferred schedule then he is the one who is "ducking"? Does Ferg want to sign on Khabib's preferred schedule?

You could just as easily say that Ferg is ducking by not waiting for Khabib. That's what Ferg's fans were saying when Khabib did not want to wait for him after Ferg pulled out of their fight in April.

It goes both ways. And to be clear I do not believe that either fighter is ducking.

Especially when you consider he was asking Khabib to reneg on his contract to fight, just so Ferg could face him the next month after he "heals" (which is assuming Ferg heals on time; a risk for Khabib). Now he doesn't wanna fight in March?

Khabib has stated he would like to fight Ferguson in March

Khabib has stated he would like to fight Ferguson in March
First Khabib said he can fight in march and later Tony says he can fight with in january.
Now people are saying Khabib is ducking Tony.
Wtf are these guys thinking

Khabib wont fight again in the UFC. He's ducking Tony and we all know it. Tony would destroy Khabib.

Khabib is duck Conor is chicken. Lightweight division is stacked with poultry

Khabib and Tony fought in same week. If Tony can fight in January why cant khabib?

Khabib has a long history of ducking. 5x cerrone 4x ferg. Tony ducked once with a legit injury a collapsed lung. It's not hard to believe Khabib is ducking again. especially when they fought on same week last and Tony 5 rounds ready to go Jan 21. Khabib is not. Quack quack.

We'll see if he ducks in March again. I know Tony will be ready. He's a real fighter. Not a resume padder complainer and pro ducker. That why I call him Kababy.

Edit and for you noobs 2 and a half months is plenty of rest. Early UFC guys fought 3x in one night. These pampered princesses arnt even hurt and wait 4-6 months. Especially Khabib. He's probably cycling with as long as he takes between fights to hide evidence. Plus Russia is notorious for gaining chemical edge.

Last edited:
Khabib and Tony fought in same week. If Tony can fight in January why cant khabib?

Khabib has a long history of ducking. 5x cerrone 4x ferg. Tony ducked once with a legit injury a collapsed lung. It's not hard to believe Khabib is ducking again. especially when they fought on same week last and Tony 5 rounds ready to go Jan 21. Khabib is not. Quack quack.

We'll see if he ducks in March again. I know Tony will be ready. He's a real fighter. Not a resume padder complainer and pro ducker. That why I call him Kababy.

Edit and for you noobs 2 and a half months is plenty of rest. Early UFC guys fought 3x in one night. These pampered princesses arnt even hurt and wait 4-6 months. Especially Khabib. He's probably cycling with as long as he takes between fights to hide evidence. Plus Russia is notorious for gaining chemical edge.
So if Tony says he is sick that means he is sick,if Khabib says he is injured ,he is ducking.what kind of fucking opinion do you have ?
Who are u to decide what time Khabib should fight ?
Khabib said clearly he wants to fight in march ,not earlier and later on Tony shows up and says he wants to fight him in january.
Now u think he is ducking. In your logic I should say Tony is ducking because he knew that Khabib is available only in march.

C'mon find something better and I don't know what is your obsession with Khabib is , both are hell of fighters

can't wait for khabib to get injured and watch mcgregor vs ferguson at ufc 214 in july

It's official... you and anyone else who thinks those two should fight each other and not the champion is a moron.

Back