Izzy can't stand the shine that Alex is getting

Izzy has the personality of a butt plug wrapped with sand paper. Alex has that great stoic tribal warrior Ora and every fight he goes out to kill = what’s not to love about Alex?? lol. Also, he’s doing something no one besides Fedor has been able to do, speak no English yet loved and a crowd favorite. What places him over fedor is Alex is facing much better competition and no fixed fit he s alla pride lol

What modern first world country does?. Australians, many I have met are great people. Don't paint majority because of minority brother.
Yeah I'm not doing that. I'm merely pointing out that Israel saying Australians are racist isn't without historical context, Austrians and South Africans are viewed similarly because of their histories too. Of course this isn't everyone in those countries. I actually have friends from all 3 of those countries and give them shit about it even though none of them are like that.

It’s AboriginALS. Stop being racist
If you want to go that route they actually named themselves by their region they occupied which (and here's the shocker) wasn't a word derived from latin.

If you want to go that route they actually named themselves by their region they occupied which (and here's the shocker) wasn't a word derived from latin.
Im well aware of Murray’s and Koori’s chief

Australians have a terrible history as far as race relations are concerned, check out their history with the aboriginies, so the racist comment isn't without some merit. Du Plessis is a decendant of the Huguenot people so him "not being African" is technically true if you trace his ancestry, although if you trace back anyone's ancestry we all end up in Africa so I've never understood this argument or racism in general for that matter but idiots are going to be idiots. As for Izzy and Alex it's like Biggie and Pac, you can like BOTH. I liked Alex before he got here and of course I followed Izzy in our local scene.
I aint trying to trace back anything.

Im tired of that race talk. It really has to stop. DDP is born, bred and fight from SA and that's it.

We really have to stop as a people bringing up race all the time. That's what keep racism alive. I understand that there's racism and always will be but the first step is to stop bringing it up.

Im tired of that race talk. It really has to stop. DDP is born, bred and fight from SA and that's it.

We really have to stop as a people bringing up race all the time. That's what keep racism alive. I understand that there's racism and always will be but the first step is to stop bringing it up.
Yeah I agree it's brought up way too often I was merely stating why Adesanya may have said what he said.

He also quickly went to the race card when Ariel asked him about if he was surprised that Strickland was supported so much in Australia and he said:

"nah cuz they're racists"
I know about Australia's history..... ill just say Izzy didnt just
say that for No reason. then when you factor in stricklands history and him being well liked even after
saying the stuff he says, well then its not complicated to see how someone can draw that conclusion . And Izzy is from new Zealand.....

Also Australia has "issues" and those "issues" ironically infiltrated itself into Australia's "MMA" scene ....
so.....

I never really cared for Izzy but the in ring bullshit after the DDP win made me actively dislike him... I don't care if I ever see or hear about him again... he could have gone in there and been classy like GSP, with something like -That was the sloppiest win I ever seen, or -my grandma moves better than you, or -your washed the fuck up before you arrived. or something other than dragging our sport down in the gutter like he did...
So yeah...
View attachment 1039252
so what izzy did was crossing the line but DDP knowing dam well the historical backdrop of where hes from and yet still making the conscious decision
to PUBLICLY Authorize himself to question Francis usman and izzy's nationalism WASNT OUT OF LINE. .......yeah ok.

LMAO @ "the australia fans cheered for Sean and not me cause they're racist"

No you whiny narcissist little twat, they cheered for Sean cause he's actually got natural charisma unlike your cringy ass. I really don't think his ego would let him wrap his head around that. Izzy spent his entire career (personality wise I mean, not fight wise) trying to be something he's not. That week in Australia he had to face the brutal truth about it.
so a mentally ill bi polar unhinged immature violent hypocrite with a disturbing background spewing hate is natural charisma .....got it...
the ufc community ladies and gentleman ...

Last edited:

No thats not it, you cant throw a stone at a bee hive Kill their Queen and then when they come out swarming looking for blood
CRY and say "wahhhh i dont wanna deal with this" LOL. and for your peace treaty be like

"look humans will always throw rocks at bee hives, but the first step is to stop stinging humans "
Yeah I agree it's brought up way too often
yep im sure they are just doing that cause they are crazy starving for attention.

Last edited:
so what izzy did was crossing the line but DDP knowing dam well the historical backdrop of where hes from and yet still making the conscious decision to PUBLICLY Authorize himself in
a position to question Francis usman and izzy's nationalism/ethnicity WASNT OUT OF LINE. .......yeah ok.

No thats not it, you cant throw a stone at a bee hive Kill their Queen and then when they come out swarming looking for blood
CRY and say "wahhhh i dont wanna deal with this" LOL. and being like look humans will always throw rocks and kill your
queen, but the first step is to stop stinging humans after they kill your queen.
What the fuck are you talking about??? Du Plessis is a caucasian from South Africa who made a point that the other "African Champions" don't actively live there...so to a fool like you that makes him automatically "Evil Whitey" for pointing out facts... you're such a dumbass...
And good fucking job missing @lerobshow point and spewing some nonsense about bee hives... go smoke another one... I don't think it can hurt...

So yesterday I was watching the MMA hour and the interview with Izzy but man halfway through it I couldn't stand it anymore.

Ariel asked him about a 3rd fight with Alex and Izzy said ''Nah this is behind me I'm way past that I already knocked him out''

Like dude... ok yeah you did knock him out but I'm pretty sure he knocked you out twice too. Then they asked him about DDP and he brang the fact that DDP is ''white and not really from africa'' and then just made it a race thing.

I can't stand him anymore tbh. I think he can't get past the fact that he's actually becoming a thing of the past. He can't stand the fact that Alex is headlining UFC 300 and has the belt. Dude is literally a player hater.

Matter of fact I think no matter who you put him against (DDP, Strickland, Alex) he's gonna be an underdog. I think his time is over.

Thoughts?

Izzy and Alex are not casual low IQ fans like the majority of this forum

Casual fans see it at as "3-1"

You really think Izzy and Alex are as dumb as you and don't know the details and the nuances of every time they fought?

Lmao sherdoggers

Alex got schooled in most of their fights, so badly embarrassed in Brazil, that he had to be standing 8 counted to save him from being TKO'd.
Then again in NY, this time it was the pure luck of the bell that kept him from being finished.

Lets put that standing 8 count into context. It NEVER happens in pro kickboxing. In Alex + Izzy's previous 100+ fights, it has never happened. Every time either was about to finish an opponent.. the ref stood by and watch it play out.

Then exactly the same thing in the 4th fight... Izzy finds his chin first again as he has the last 3 fights (cry more, this is fact), but this time nothing to save him. And Ko'd cold.

Izzy is content, Alex is asking for a 5th, again they are not casual rocks in their brains keyboard tappers like most of this forum, they know the details, they know the nuances.

Such weird cope, your'e mad at Izzy because you as a low IQ casual only understand the final result not the details of their history? weird cope kid.

hes literaly the most fighter who is getting title shots everywhere
the man is 1-2 in his last 3 title fight
hes 0-1 in his first fight at LHW (also a title fight)

but weve seen rumors that he could get a title shot at 2 weightclasses if he wanted to

lool pretty sure hes been thinking about this
and cant stand the reality that poatan did what he cant

another cliched low IQ sherdog take

You of course don't mention or give context that 3 of those last title fights where losing then beating Alex Periera, who will go down as an all time great.
Or fail to consider that other factors determine instant title rematches, like your title reign and what you've done for the company in the last 5 years.

legit question - why are sherdoggers so fn dumb? and the higher the belt, the dumber they are?

Izzy and Alex are not casual low IQ fans like the majority of this forum

Casual fans see it at as "3-1"

You really think Izzy and Alex are as dumb as you and don't know the details and the nuances of every time they fought?

Lmao sherdoggers

Alex got schooled in most of their fights, so badly embarrassed in Brazil, that he had to be standing 8 counted to save him from being TKO'd.
Then again in NY, this time it was the pure luck of the bell that kept him from being finished.

Lets put that standing 8 count into context. It NEVER happens in pro kickboxing. In Alex + Izzy's previous 100+ fights, it has never happened. Every time either was about to finish an opponent.. the ref stood by and watch it play out.

Then exactly the same thing in the 4th fight... Izzy finds his chin first again as he has the last 3 fights (cry more, this is fact), but this time nothing to save him. And Ko'd cold.

Izzy is content, Alex is asking for a 5th, again they are not casual rocks in their brains keyboard tappers like most of this forum, they know the details, they know the nuances.

Such weird cope, your'e mad at Izzy because you as a low IQ casual only understand the final result not the details of their history? weird cope kid.

Still 1-3 son <lol>

1000006417.jpg

Izzy after the KO. It must hurt seeing a guy get all of the shine while you put on boring decisions:

Back