Jake Paul vs Askren / Boxing MEGA Discussion

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are so sure why are you not betting everything you have on it? If you have a sure thing why not become more wealthy off it? You would be a moron to miss a sure thing as you claim it is as non-casual. Betting on the sure thing is the easiest way to earn money in this world.
Only morons would bet thier money on fighting. Not only do you assume money is the end goal for most people, you assume that being sure of something means you have to. Sorry I triggered you with the truth. Pick up the fragile pieces and put yourself back together. War Jake Paul the Proven Fighter.

The real is that these guys will probably gas and it'll be boring as fuck.
Let's go askren!

I honestly can’t see how Ben wins this unless he ties him up the entire fight. I’ve got Jake because he’s younger, larger and likely hits with more power.

Having said that, war Ben!

Only morons would bet thier money on fighting. Not only do you assume money is the end goal for most people, you assume that being sure of something means you have to. Sorry I triggered you with the truth. Pick up the fragile pieces and put yourself back together. War Jake Paul the Proven Fighter.
Odd. You just said that your insights into fighting are completely worthless. I did not assume that, money just buys other peoples work. I assume that if you have a sure thing you are willing to bet significant monetary value on it. What this response shows is that you are faking it. You are not willing to actually stand where you bullshit at.

Odd. You just said that your insights into fighting are completely worthless. I did not assume that, money just buys other peoples work. I assume that if you have a sure thing you are willing to bet significant monetary value on it. What this response shows is that you are faking it. You are not willing to actually stand where you bullshit at.

The guy is just a bad troll.

My insights are great and vast. Odd that you're still broken from my comment. Pick up the pieces my fragile friend and feel well soon. <{Heymansnicker}>
Ps you won't be a casual if you really want h the fights and understand the game a little better.

Jake seemed nervous to me in the face-offs.

My insights are great and vast. Odd that you're still broken from my comment. Pick up the pieces my fragile friend and feel well soon. <{Heymansnicker}>
Ps you won't be a casual if you really want h the fights and understand the game a little better.
You are sure about the outcome. I am not. You seem to bullshit around it. If you are sure you are a moron wasting your money not betting. If you are unsure you are just pretending.

Paul will look good the first 3-4 rounds then gas. Bright lights, pressure and thinking he has Ben hurt early will make him adrenaline dump.

Going with Paul by KO.

Askeren’s years of wrestling and BJJ are a disadvantage when it comes to being an explosive puncher.

It’s like expecting a professional marathon runner to pawn an in shape average guy over 100 meters just because he’s a professional.

Plus it’s hard to see Askren having a cardio advantage when he’s in that shape.

He beats 95% of Sherdoggers hands down.

So does Askren? The point is he is a bad boxer, so is Askren. You guys are talking as if either of these guys is a legit boxer. These are amateurs who are gratefull for the dumb society that pay for this crap. It gives Ben some money to buy more cryptocoins, while Jake can get some good lawyers for the rape charges he is facing

It does amuse me how many comments are allong the lines of "he's just a youtuber".

So what?

Paul is a natural athlete, 6ft2 and 200lbs plus who is aggressive and dedicated and has spent essentially 3 years training with top coaches.

How do you think most pro fighters emerged? This isn't the 50's they aren't all street toughs who grew up fighting.
The vast majority are pretty much the same as Paul - gifted athletes at school who subsequently went into boxing/wrestling/bjj etc.

He beats 95% of Sherdoggers hands down.
95% LMAO

You are giving Sherdog way to much credit bro, most of us never even spared 100%. Jake Paul murders 99.5% of Sherdog with one hand tied in his back

Jake Paul is a fucking bum. I don't really know Askren but he seems to have no hands.

Anyways, I just hope if this Youtuber wins, some real boxer actually calls him out and blasts this 'future of boxing' into the shadow realm. But I'm pretty sure Paul just fights another towel with even worse hands than him haha

You are sure about the outcome. I am not. You seem to bullshit around it. If you are sure you are a moron wasting your money not betting. If you are unsure you are just pretending.
No. Not everything revolves around money dip shit. This is a fighting forum not a betting forum. Go ber there do we have less casuals that aren't sure about fighting or understand it. Peace. Don't @ me either. You're wasting valuable forum space.

Back