Jeff Molina comes out as bi-sexual

Why is this still a headline? Unless he’s diddling kids or raping and or beating on women who cares if he’s gay or bi or whatever anymore? Sucks he couldn’t come out on his own but he owned it well and it is what it is from here. This thread has more replies than war machines thread did when we almost killed someone, that’s where we are as a society. Sad.

literally no one is celebrating the fact that he’s gay other than maybe a diehard gay jeff molina fan. we’re celebrating his courage in making it public in such a hostile community, and the representation it brings to the ufc.

Making it public? He got outed.... And was pretending and claiming publicly to be straight before this (while faking being a hetero guy who supported gay pride instead of just owning up to being a gay guy). Nothing admirable about it. He was hiding and cowering as a down low brotha until he got exposed. Like someone said earlier Diakiese is openly gay and no one cares. He shouldn't have felt insecure and scared about it but whatever. Sucks he got outed but he couldn't hide from the truth any longer.

Last edited:
This is where the thick, hard and solid sherdoggers are watching the ppvs.
LeagueOfEHG.png

Why is this still a headline? Unless he’s diddling kids or raping and or beating on women who cares if he’s gay or bi or whatever anymore? Sucks he couldn’t come out on his own but he owned it well and it is what it is from here. This thread has more replies than war machines thread did when we almost killed someone, that’s where we are as a society. Sad.

"I just thought in 2022 people would be a little more open-minded and not pieces of sh*t. But I guess I was wrong." (Jeff Molina)

Making it public? He got outed.... And was pretending and claiming publicly to be straight before this (while faking being a hetero guy who supported gay pride instead of just owning up to being a gay guy). Nothing admirable about it. He was hiding and cowering as a down low brotha until he got exposed. Like someone said earlier Diakiese is openly gay and no one cares. He shouldn't have felt insecure and scared about it but whatever. Sucks he got outed but he couldn't hide from the truth any longer.

Here's what he said.

"In a sport like this where a majority of the fans being the homophobic c***suckers they are I didn’t see myself doing this during this part of my career. I wanted to be known for my skills and what I’ve dedicated the last 11 years of my life to and not the ‘bi UFC fighter’ that I’m sure would just be translated to ‘gay UFC fighter.'”

Your interpretation of how all this went down, pretty much proves his point.

He was afraid to come out because he knew some fans would be dicks. Then he was outted, some fans were dicks, he was right. But then you (and others) shat on him more for being afraid to come out in the first place, even though his fears came true. Nice job, mate.

Don't see an issue as long as he's thoroughly tested for viruses and blood born pathogens

I can't wait to card one of you dolts for going overboard in this thread.
I think probably a lot of us are bi? Probably most of the people in this thread have at least thought about it, otherwise why take an interest?

something tells me this is more common in mma than some people might expect. there's certainly a homoerotic quality to rolling around on the floor with another sweaty semi-naked man.
Who outside of HW is ripped.

He could have just said he was bi-sexual and went on about his business. Instead it has to be this big deal.

Representation and visibility is important, what is that? Are you saying there has to be certain quotas of gay or lesbians in everything? As for the hate and other things they get, what do you expect when it is forced on people in so many ways. Just be gay or lesbian or straight or whatever you identify as. The issue is when you try to force it on others, They claim to be oppressed, silenced, and treated poorly but let someone speak out against them or choose not participate in a gay or lesbian related activity and see how quickly they launch into oppressor mode.

Sounds like your projecting your own insecurity in that you don't like when gay people express themselves. You perceive it as pushing it on other people which is not really a thing.

You are either gay or you are not

something tells me this is more common in mma than some people might expect. there's certainly a homoerotic quality to rolling around on the floor with another sweaty semi-naked man.
you beat them to death, so they don't take your body

Bob Arum said it best
Mma is a sport full of ….
you know the rest

shogunwand.jpg
Not surprised Nate

Back