Jesse Ventura, Wins American Sniper Lawsuit, after 5 years of battle

He still fought a man that could not defend himself......at the end of the day....nothing changes that.
So by your logic, if Harvey Weinstein suddenly kicked the bucket, his victims should not sue his estate and company and should not speak ill of Harvey. I suppose you think the Las Vegas shooting victims should not sue the killer's estate.

With all the lies Chris Kyle told you wonder if anything in his book is true. Maybe he never actually shot anyone... maybe he wasn't even in the military.

So by your logic, if Harvey Weinstein suddenly kicked the bucket, his victims should not sue his estate and company and should not speak ill of Harvey. I suppose you think the Las Vegas shooting victims should not sue the killer's estate.
Didn't say that....I said he fought a man that couldn't defend himself

Didnt he have a team of lawyers with millions on the line? kyle wasnt exactly helpless.

when you write a book you open yourself up to these things.

and kyle should have never wrote a book in the first place if he was true to his warrior ethos correct?

Didnt he have a team of lawyers with millions on the line? kyle wasnt exactly helpless.

when you write a book you open yourself up to these things.

and kyle should have never wrote a book in the first place if he was true to his warrior ethos correct?
A dead man isn't helpless?

He isn't really dead if people read what he says. And he isnt helpless in the sense that people can still defend on his behalf, both directly and by granting the benefit of the doubt.

sometimes/ most of the time when you stop talking its beneficial to your defense that doesnt make things true.

Yes Ventura should have allowed Kyles estate and family to continue defaming him and making money off that just because Kyle got shot by one of his buddies at a range.

WTF are you on? So if someone makes people belive silvaginitis is a child molester then dies you cant fight back against that? Dont say yes.

Kyle's family is still alive and can fight back. But even if Kyle had nobody , why should Ventura have to put up with the lies just because Kyle died. Dying doesn't give someone a pass on lying. Should we not criticize political leaders after they die?

It's weird when somebody is legitimately a hero and also a shameful, pathological liar. Kyle had Rickson Gracie Syndrome. Can still appreciate the good, but it's bitter.

Jesse never sued Kyle. He sued the publishers of the book.

The Kyle estate aren't out a dime of money because of this. Half the people in this thread didn't even read the article.

It's weird when somebody is legitimately a hero and also a shameful, pathological liar. Kyle had Rickson Gracie Syndrome. Can still appreciate the good, but it's bitter.

How was he a hero exactly? Because he fought for your freedom or something?

Back