Jim and Tosa's Excellent Pubventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question. My brother has had multiple black eyes.
She did 10x10 at 110Lbs on that night... freakin ridiculous. We're working on depth so she can actually compete this year. She's almost there. I believe she was on the way up in the pick.

Bar placement is a big challenge for her.

Wish my mom would get to the gym consistantly, she does yoga and goes hiking all hard core for a few months then stops for a few months, She just ain't an athlete.

My dad has it on lock though, dude still runs every morning and does tons of pull ups, his 6 pack is a 4 now but he still has that fat ass veign on his biceps.

My moms husband is all about hiking and backpacking but he just had some vertebra fused in his lower back about 2 years ago and so he's been doing less.

My Dad bought an iPod last year and he's basically glued to the couch now reading eBooks and watching videos and it's starting to affect his health. He started getting pain in his calves during the Summer and we told him that he needed to be more active. He said he didn't want to risk making it worse so he stayed sedentary while waiting for results to come back from the doctor. Long story short: It's a circulation issue so he needs to take some meds and be more active.

If his legs bother him, he needs to swim. Pitch it as "fun." If, of course, he will listen.

Parents are notoriously bad about taking health advice from their kids.

Last edited:
If his legs bother him, he needs to swim. Pitch it as "fun." If, of course, he will listen.

Parents are notoriously bad about taking health advice from their kids.

I think swimming would be tough because he has horrible shoulders from too many years sitting at a desk. I guess he could do the breaststroke but I can't imagine him doing a front or back crawl. Both of his sisters already spend the Winter in Florida (one lives there full-time, the other goes down for 4-5 months) so I think he's considering going down for a few months in the Winter. It would be good because then he can walk in the nice weather. Right now it's hard for him to get out because the area they live in doesn't have sidewalks and he can't walk on the beach. Plus my parents are old and complain about the cold all the time which isn't helped by living on beach-front property (the wind off the bay is brutal in the Winter).

Convincing your parents to exercise can be extremely difficult. It took many years of subtle discussion for my father. Usually, what sparks it is a significant health concern, close friend or family member's health issues, or grandkids.

I think swimming would be tough because he has horrible shoulders from too many years sitting at a desk. I guess he could do the breaststroke but I can't imagine him doing a front or back crawl. Both of his sisters already spend the Winter in Florida (one lives there full-time, the other goes down for 4-5 months) so I think he's considering going down for a few months in the Winter. It would be good because then he can walk in the nice weather. Right now it's hard for him to get out because the area they live in doesn't have sidewalks and he can't walk on the beach. Plus my parents are old and complain about the cold all the time which isn't helped by living on beach-front property (the wind off the bay is brutal in the Winter).

Shit, sounds like the beginning of UCS (upper cross syndrome). Very common in long-time desk jockeys.

Article:

http://www.sweatpit.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=shoulder

Looks like some of you guys got your logs back? My logs from 2010, 2012 & 2013 are back but nothing from 2014 or 2015.

Shit, sounds like the beginning of UCS (upper cross syndrome). Very common in long-time desk jockeys.

Article:

http://www.sweatpit.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=shoulder

Thanks, that's definitely what it is. Rounded shoulders, hunched back, head forward. In the last few years he's really started looking like his father (my grandfather) i.e. an elderly man. Retirement hasn't been great for him.

Looks like some of you guys got your logs back? My logs from 2010, 2012 & 2013 are back but nothing from 2014 or 2015.

Post your log in this thread and dragonlord should be able to fix it for you:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/missing-training-logs.3128867/

Morning pub.

Little Mix need to stop dropping bombs, because I can't afford to become a Little Mixer as well as a Belieber going into 2016.

Morning pub.

Little Mix need to stop dropping bombs, because I can't afford to become a Little Mixer as well as a Belieber going into 2016.
I tell you what, in all seriousness, they do have some tunes.

And the fat one, the one that looks like E.T. I'm actually finding strangely attractive.
There I will have to disagree with you, but I guess someone's got to like her. My missus always says "she's not fat, the others are just tiny".

No, she's fat.

There I will have to disagree with you, but I guess someone's got to like her. My missus always says "she's not fat, the others are just tiny".

No, she's fat.

See, the bigger birds don't scare me, I'm all for a bit of power..
She's the type of bird you can attach a plough too and get her working the fields. And you know that when you give her a rib tickler after a few tins of Stella she'll take it.
Plus when Little Mix formed she burst out crying because the others with so skinny.. I like that insecurity in a woman.. mean's they'll do anything to please you.

25-jesy-nelson-hair.jpg

Plus have you seen her jizz face?
87645.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back