Jim Jefferies is the king

"I bought a house, five doors down from my house. My gf, mother of my child said who's it for? I said it's for you. She high fived me and moved on out. So I'm a single father."

I think he is funny, but his political views are childish.

I like his mysoginy more then his views on guns.

That one where he thinks his kid is smart until that other kid comes over and tells him it's not a turtle had me pissing my pants.

His show got canceled after one season.

<{jackyeah}>

Legit? It was cancelled after two seasons, and people loved it. The reason it was cancelled is because they moved it to shitty fxx in a hope to carry the new channel.

I showed my gunsmith buddy the gun control bit and even he was laughing his ass off. can't deny he made some actually decent points as well as being hilarious.

His new special was great as well. I would put it over Bare and Freedumb even.

Funny comedian that got huge off his gun control bit. His new special on netflix is pretty good. Makes me laugh, no complaints.

Mayberry shits on him for being "too political" no joke. Figured it was better here.
I think he's great. Unlike apparently all of the above, I'm a big fan of the show on Comedy Central. Cracks me right the fuck up and he's usually spot on when making a point.
Maybe that's it. Honestly, I just can't take all the political jokes anymore. When I want to watch something funny, I don't want the subject matter to be so serious. Maybe that's why I enjoy Kevin Hart's stuff so much. It's all very light-hearted in nature.
I guess it figures that I don't like him. Seems like drinking alcohol free beer.

He fakes his accent to seem more Australian than he is, he also tells shit stereotypical jokes that are untrue and acts like he’s perpetually drunk as though all Australians are constantly on the piss.

Boring cunt.

Too loud and obnoxious. Can't stand his delivery. He was thehw worst on Bill Maher

Listen to him talk about guns, hes hilariously low information on the subject.

his podcast and standup is fucking gold

no accent though and nobody cares...the accent sells it IMO

Hit or miss, these days. I enjoyed his older stuff, but he's too obnoxious and political these days, sadly.

I love him, Jim Norton(though he makes me feel icky), and Anthony Jezleneck.

Didn't he have another joke about how his gf had a threesome with madonna and dennis rodman in a night club?

He was a good standup when he was still trying to get famous, got less funny when he did finally get famous and now thinks he's a political commentator. I liked his show on FX, but his talkshow is pretty crappy. Guy got a hair transplant(he claims it's just propecia) and new teeth and now talks about politics as soon as he moved to LA and got a show.
Lol so what?
What sense does it make to go bald and toothless when you can buy new hair and teeth?

He's talked about politics in other shows as well. His gun control bit that got a lot of attention was like in 2015

He fakes his accent to seem more Australian than he is

That's an actual Australian accent.

His older stuff is his best, I've seen a few of his shows and he's funny as hell.

That's an actual Australian accent.

His older stuff is his best, I've seen a few of his shows and he's funny as hell.

It’s not an actual Australian accent. Less than 1% sounds like that in Australia. Not even people from the countryside.

That accent is a typical accent that morons who want to pretend to be Australian make.

It’s not an actual Australian accent. Less than 1% sounds like that in Australia. Not even people from the countryside.

That accent is a typical accent that morons who want to pretend to be Australian make.

I think I know a fucking Australian accent considering I am Australian.

Fuckwit.

He fakes his accent to seem more Australian than he is, he also tells shit stereotypical jokes that are untrue and acts like he’s perpetually drunk as though all Australians are constantly on the piss.

Boring cunt.

Or you're fucking retarded. Bro I've followed his career for over a decade, he's far more tame now than he used to be. He showed up to O&A hammered and on Molly at ten in the morning, he used to think his shakes were actually cool because that's what Rock stars did.

And so what he clings to his accent? Ever been a transplant? A lot of people take great pride in their accent as a homage to where he's from. I've listened to the dude talk ten years ago shithouse drunk and he spoke the exact same.

Back