Jim Jefferies is the king

Lol so what?
What sense does it make to go bald and toothless when you can buy new hair and teeth?

He's talked about politics in other shows as well. His gun control bit that got a lot of attention was like in 2015
Yeah, that was when he got famous. He's like 41 and got his first show on FX in like 2013. That show was funny cause it was mostly playing out bits from his old standup act. Since that he's been getting elective surgery and trying to play it safe with his comedy and telling jokes that his LA audience approves of. Just not my cup of tea anymore.

His standup is usually really good, but his show is utter crap.

Yeah, that was when he got famous. He's like 41 and got his first show on FX in like 2013. That show was funny cause it was mostly playing out bits from his old standup act. Since that he's been getting elective surgery and trying to play it safe with his comedy and telling jokes that his LA audience approves of. Just not my cup of tea anymore.

He just been to Texas so yeah talking out of your arse again.

Not your cup of tea is fair enough but stop with the hyperbole.

Yeah, he’s pretty great. That said, this last special really wasn’t as good as some of his past stuff. But he saved it at the end by talking about the party gig he did for Mariah Carey’s husband. I’ve actually heard him tell the Warren Beatty and Al Pacino story before. But it’s still great.

He just been to Texas so yeah talking out of your arse again.

Not your cup of tea is fair enough but stop with the hyperbole.

All his post translated to is “he talked about gun control so now I hate him.” Fucking stupid. I still think Dennis Miller is funny even though he is a conservative.

I watched his specials a few years ago and liked them. He's a little vulgar but it works with the accent. I haven't heard anything he's put out in a few years, but what I saw I liked. I guess he's got a tv show now where it's just him talking at the camera? That's usually not a good sign, but I haven't watched out of a lack of interest.

Didn't he have another joke about how his gf had a threesome with madonna and dennis rodman in a night club?

He was a good standup when he was still trying to get famous, got less funny when he did finally get famous and now thinks he's a political commentator. I liked his show on FX, but his talkshow is pretty crappy. Guy got a hair transplant(he claims it's just propecia) and new teeth and now talks about politics as soon as he moved to LA and got a show.

Isn’t that show on Comedy Central? They always make comedians do political shit like that for some reason.

Back