Joanna Contender blames Doctor for recent loss

I wished she showed more class, gave props to her opponent, pick herself up and march forward.

I called Rose beating JJ. But for the rematch I have JJ beating her.

I thought that Rose will surprise everyone with her striking. But JJ will figure her out.

tumblr_n6g8s30HNc1sjd8gao1_500.gif

The fact that the comparison of Joanna with Gollum is so popular among Sherdoggers is evidence that Joanna does indeed have to cut a lot of weight to fight at strawweight, for it is "weight-cut Joanna" that gave rise to the Gollum comparison in the first place.

From Champion to Queen of Excuses... Train hard and watch that chin girl. ;)

I think that she should shut up and train. She’s literally said the same thing in a dozen different interviews. We all know what her position on the loss is.
You think she's not training? She doesn't have control over what questions she is asked in an interview lol. You're just being salty for no reason.

Gave this some thought.

We've had so many males throwing excuses left and right after losing.

This coming from a woman, a more emotional creature, doesn't surprise me. I wish she wouldn't, but hey...I shouldn't be surprised.

I'd be curious, if Rose slept and then kissed her in a Romeroesque fashion, how things would unfold :)...

Based on what? Losing ONE fight due to a horrific weight cut? Smh.
lmao keep living in your bubble bud. Maybe you are polish and you love the girl but she got ktfo after talking a lot of shit. She is getting old and worn out, she gets tagged quite often against bums. Rose will ktfo her again.

Back