Joanna Contender blames Doctor for recent loss

Yep, it was her doctor's fault. That explains it.

Also, she definitely didn't tap guys. She said so herself.

You and the rest will eat crow when Joanna smokes her and makes it look like Joanna vs Penne 2. The queen will reign again.

idiotic thread, try to listen some interviews first

I can't imagine how crushing it has to be to lose a fight, much less a title fight, but why can't these fighters understand that making excuses just makes them look worse?

It's one thing I've always liked about Donald Cerrone. Ask the guy why he lost a fight and he'll just straight up tell you that he got his ass whooped.

wow. i'm losing more and more respect for her with each interview i hear from her.

I blame her accountant because he was supposed to account for everything, her finances and her weight cut.

First time she came to UFC I said she is annoying,now she becomes more annoying.
Hope Rose continues what she did last time.

You and the rest will eat crow when Joanna smokes her and makes it look like Joanna vs Penne 2. The queen will reign again.

I doubt it will happen, but even if Joanna wins the rematch, that won't make her recent behavior any less embarrassing

I called Rose beating JJ. But for the rematch I have JJ beating her.

I thought that Rose will surprise everyone with her striking. But JJ will figure her out.
You said that as if JJ was some kind of master strategist, approaching each fight differently..

Is she?

"Joanna" and "Progression" just doesn't fit into one sentence for me.

Feel free to correct me..

Is this hater thread going to be made every week until she fights again? Stop posting the same shit over and over.

Why don't YOU stop clicking over and over again, the SAME post that is posted, over and over again?!?
];o]

why is it so hard for fans to understand that fighters protect them selfs with ego? Ill bet ur ass fighters that come out saying the «right» things to the public has a huge ego inside their head that makes up shit like JJ is telling the public. Ill rather comend fighters to be real rather then giving us the «right» answer. Fans should be more a fan of technique rather than personality imo. Let these fighters say outlandish shit without judging them is my point.

wow. i'm losing more and more respect for her with each interview i hear from her.

How many interviews have you heard, or are you just reading about that one interview which gets rehashed by dumb websites whenever they're short of content and need some clicks?

It is possible, if any of you trained every day you would know there are some days you just feel tired or off and nothing is working 100%, your heart isn't in it and you're just doing it because you have to. It so happens that for fighters sometimes those days line up with when they have to fight which will take away from their performance. It is odd that Joanna went undefeated so long and survived heavier hitters than Rose (Andrade landed heavier shots over 5 rounds in her previous fight) and then she gets KOed in round 1.. Joanna will likely show up better in the rematch, so don't count her out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back