Joanne Calderwood pulls out; newcomer Jessy Jess vs. Bec Rawlings at next week's Sydney FN 121 event

Video of Jules "The Jackal" Wallace getting a beatdown at Team Alpha Male, related to the Jessy Jess domestic violence incident...

Why would anyone in their right mind be attracted to this thing? Both girls must have major daddy issues.

Ha. Funny you should mention daddy issues:

Oh, gee... maybe he shoulda just said that in court instead of pleading guilty.
NOT !!!
She cheated on him and could have been giving him diseases.

Also, she may have actually been the aggressor and he defended himself.

Furthermore, he plead guilty because trials and lawyers are quite costly and there was no guarantee he wouldn't get railroaded in court.

The plea they offered him was reasonable enough that he decided to cut his losses and move on from skanky town.

What's with this business of only referring to the fighter as "newcomer" in the title? That essentially makes this thread a piece of crap that deserves to be replaced by a properly titled thread. Use her effing name in the title, Jessica-Rose Clark, or at least her monicker Jessy Jess, so that it comes up when titles are searched. Just because you may not know who she is, that doesn't mean that a lot of other Sherdoggers don't know her.

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior", and for having been involved in a crazy domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

"'He started attacking me, it went on for about 20 minutes, he kicked me in the head with timberland boots on,' Ms Jess told Daily Mail Australia. 'He got me in a muay thai headlock in the kitchen and was elbowing me in the face. 'He was holding my head in one hand and hitting me with the other,' she added. Wallace then kicked Ms Jess in the face, and tried to tear off her engagement ring while threatening to break her fingers."

"Clark said she was able to break out of the choke and knock Wallace out with a head kick before contacting police."

She is known for all of this... but you just say "newcomer" in the title, and not her name???
Big fail.
3909AF6A00000578-3818640-image-a-2_1475438300736.jpg

I sometimes find it difficult to feel sympathy for women who find themselves in these kinds abusive situations and I'll tell you why. This fucking bum didn't just snap one day and beat the shit out of her. There were signs on the first date, the second date and so on...and it wasn't the first time he'd become physical with her. Yet she chose to stay and could have ended up beaten to death by this piece of shit.

Just look at the fucking guy...does he look like a mentally stable individual to you? Or exactly like the kind of shitbag who would smack his chick around for bringing home the wrong noodles?

Oh this is that chick that doesn't know the difference between ramen and muthafucking udon. Ramen! are you fuckin serious, come here bitch.

No doubt Calderwood will be on Twitter bitching that she doesn't have a title shot even though she pulled out.

This guy is now dating Ashlee Evans-Smith
No, they broke up. He probably took a swing at her too and she fucked him up.

Oh, and Jessy Jess actually KOd this fucking clown with a headkick when he attacked her!

I've trained with both girls quite a bit, and I'm going with Jessy Jess here. She's a monster wrestler and crazy strong. Bec is not very strong at all, and is much smaller than Jessy.

Bec is going to get taken down and handled IMO. Even on the feet, Jessy probably has the power advantage. Take it from an insider, if Bec is the favorite, put all your money down on Jessy Jess.

Oh, and Bec used to talk shit about her too many years ago. Jessy probably hasn't forgotten.

Now that Joanna lost UFC should move WMMA to Invicta. The 135 division sucks. The 145 lbs division is a bad joke.

Rawlings is just awful. It's crazy how shallow the talent pool is in WMMA when someone like Bec continues to get work.

No one is as bad as Cindy Dandois though.

Back