Joaquin Buckley works at Walgreens

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why you can’t actually address anything with any substance. Simpleton.

Of course I can. You're wrong and quote nonsense. Then when you're called out you cry and moan and throw out more belligerence.

Rinse and repeat.

Of course I can. You're wrong and quote nonsense. Then when you're called out you cry and moan and throw out more belligerence.

Rinse and repeat.
Called out? Lol. You never say shit of any substance. You aren’t capable of a coherent response.

Called out? Lol. You never say shit of any substance. You aren’t capable of a coherent response.

You can barely add and can't count past 20. You can definitely cry though, that's for sure ;)

Smart. The guys that don't keep a regular job end up washed up at 35-40 with no work experience and no job skills. Then they have to fight in the B leagues until they're mentally and physically fucked up or start working from the bottom up at minimum wage.

That's why Stipe is still a fireman, Shane stayed an engineer, etc. They didn't need the money. But now they don't have to face the choice to either destroy themselves at 35-40+ or start their first job in decades cleaning toilets.

Just working at Walgreens means he'll have management experience to fall back on, at the very least, when he's a bit older.

Drake worked at walgreens

3XjaA3Z.jpg

It’s a stupid move as a professional athlete, you’ll be stuck in mediocrity like a Cowboy Cerrone who was always preoccupied with everything other than his craft. Imagine Khabib working a 9-5... that takes up a lot of your time.

Yeah look at Shane Carwin and Stipe, they never accomplished anything because they worked full time while training...

We just found out that he exists...i guess is still really soon for him to drop his day job.

I mean he's barely made any money yet in his MMA career, makes sense that he'd still have a part time job. Although now might be the time to quit and go all in MMA since he's made a bit of cash the last couple months.
He made well over 100k the last 5 weeks alone. He doesn't need to work at walgreens
IMO it's not about making money during your MMA career. Anyone that's pro MMA at that level doesn't need to work, now. It's about not being putting yourself in a hole. The guys that quit their jobs end up at 35 with no work experience in 1.5 decades and no job skills. That's why you see guys fighting themselves into CTE and destroyed bodies at 35-40. By keeping his job here, he'll at least be a manager by then, will probably pick up other skills relevant to running. business, and won't have to do that. Even at the highest levels, that's why Stipe is still a fireman, and Shane is still an engineer, and they can always fall back on that. The guys that don't just work at all and have nothing beyond MMA, even if it's just a Walgreens job -- that's where guys like Mike Perry are going to be at 35-40.

Troll on......it’s your thing bro....

Says the guy who straight up waits for threads to defend Dana.

Either you're actually paid by the UFC to post or you're just a complete mess. Be honest with yourself, you're an embarrassment.

Says the guy who straight up waits for threads to defend Dana.

Either you're actually paid by the UFC to post or you're just a complete mess. Be honest with yourself, you're an embarrassment.
Simpleton......

And feel good being a dick on the internet.

Food for thought meth was invented during the 1930s in Germany to do what adderall basically does today: increased energy and focus. When WW2 broke out they took that over the counter meth they were selling to the public refined and enhanced the product and it became a super soldier pill.

You ever hear about pilots in WW2 flying for 72 hours straight focused as hell? It's because they high AF on meth.

And how did that work out for the Germans, lol. I wonder how many of them lost track of time and ran out of fuel mid flight.

The James Krause sounds like an asshole.

The heavyweight Champ is a firefighter

And I'm not talking about valuation. I'm talking about WME having to pay bills. If WME defaults on their loan or folds because of 1 of 1000 reasons there's no UFC and there's no fighters getting paid.
Considering the money UFC does make i'd be legitimately suprised if SOMEONE didnt pick the UFC up if WME folded, it certainly wouldnt be at 4 billion though maybe half that if they are lucky.
If i had to guess ESPN/Disney would just buy them outright if that scenario came to pass.

Last edited:
Simpleton......

And feel good being a dick on the internet.

I'm perfectly fine with making you see the truth. If you think I'm being a dick then that's on you.

The disservice you try to do to both fans and fighters is far worse than anything I've said to you. Own up to your bullshit and don't turn into a crybaby when you're called out.

I'm perfectly fine with making you see the truth. If you think I'm being a dick then that's on you.

The disservice you try to do to both fans and fighters is far worse than anything I've said to you. Own up to your bullshit and don't turn into a crybaby when you're called out.
Again, youre just a dick. You’re not showing anyone anything. You’re just an online dick.

And a simpleton. Who adds nothing of value to any discussion.

If you ever want to discuss a topic that would be fine. But instead you’re just a dick. Congrats.

That’s a fucking shame. You are responsible for the greatest KO of the year in the premiere professional MMA promotion and you still have to work at fucking Walgreens. Guy just had a baby in August and since August has body bagged 2 previously undefeated fighters in exciting fashion.

The fact that UFC pays 10-18% of their revenue to fighters is fucking disgusting. Every other major sport pays close to 50/50 split, including boxing.
Who was he before that KO though? He's only been in the UFC for 3 months and dropped a loss already in that time. He's finances aren't gonna turn around overnight.

Sherdoggers expecting 20 million dollar contracts for only 3 fights. This isn’t NBA, Futbol, MLB, NFL or NHL. MMA is newer than all those sports plus the revenue those other sports get from TV deals/sponsors is 10x more than MMA will ever get.
Yeah I don't know what people are expecting. A baseball player plays 162 games a season, each game lasting 3 hours. That's 486 hours of TV revenue per year. A UFC fighter fights 2x per year, maybe 5 minutes each. That's only 10 minutes of TV revenue. Why do they expect MMA guys to ever get paid like soccer players or football players?

If he made 100k, he will not get help from the gubmit for health insurance. After taxes and expenses, he should have roughly less than 50k left. Insurance would run him 12-15k depending on the coverage. It goes quick.
Health insurance in the US is a joke.
Bronze plans go for ~$200 a month..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back