Joe Biden says he wants to give Trump a 2 piece combo...back in high school

The LULS

“The best presidency, trust me”

<{natewhut}>

Why did Joe Biden even threaten with a 2-piece anyway?

I'd welcome the day for an Executive Order to decriminalize streetfights (battery, assault and such)
<{luvbruh}>

Lots of tough talk from politicians. Neither one of them will do shit, we all know their only move is to send someone else's sons & daughters to do their fighting for them.

Lots of tough talk from politicians. Neither one of them will do shit, we all know their only move is to send someone else's sons & daughters to do their fighting for them.

Biden's son fought in Iraq.

Biden's elder son, Beau, served in Iraq from 2008-09.

Your move.

Biden's son fought in Iraq.

Biden's elder son, Beau, served in Iraq from 2008-09.

Your move.

giphy.gif

I'm confused as to why liberals are so willfully ignorant on how creepy Joe Biden is. This is why I could never be a partisan. It's so easy to deny reality just for the sake of allegiance. And then you have your morons that think you're not standing for anything if you don't support one of two groups. As if they don't understand what standing for certain principles mean. These people have absolutely zero moral courage.

Watching two old men fight.

That shit is always like a slow motion train wreck. You know they are both going to lose their balance and fall, in even more slow motion.

Hip replacements for everyone involved.

Fat with small hands, would be over quickstyle. Joe with the knee to the doughy gut.

Trump’s training camp be

Sadly I think Justin Castro takes Trump via superior boxing.

But trump gets in a sly pussy grab on the way down...

You made me chuckle...

<45>

Ditto for Obama and Trudeau.

Trudeau might have looked terrible but he's at least stepped in the ring before.

Also, Bush would beat all North American politicians via head movement.

CKWJ5wh.gif

But Putin is undisputed politics beat down world champ

c89IbB.gif

Last edited:
I'm confused as to why liberals are so willfully ignorant on how creepy Joe Biden is. This is why I could never be a partisan. It's so easy to deny reality just for the sake of allegiance. And then you have your morons that think you're not standing for anything if you don't support one of two groups. As if they don't understand what standing for certain principles mean. These people have absolutely zero moral courage.
This will be the only time I address this garbage.
Because it's a retarded CT based on cherrypicked photos or clips of him hugging or whatever children who look uncomfortable. Some of the photos used as evidence montages are literally photoshopped; many don't amount to anything at all. A child looking unhappy or pulling away from a hug or kiss has happened to everyone who has children.

It's on a level with pizzagate in terms of credibility. In the absence of anything more substantive, its got nothing to do with "moral courage" or an absence therof. More to do with not being a gullible idiot. But keep telling yourself that buying into unsubstantiated slanders makes you superior, somehow.

Last edited:
Trudeau might have looks terrible but he's at least stepped in the ring before.

Also, Bush would beat them all North American politicians via head movement.

CKWJ5wh.gif

But Putin is undisputed politics beat down world champ

c89IbB.gif

Them reflexes on the blow though.

But was unfit to serve in the military.......

I'm inclined to agree that Trump dodged the military probably on a lie or something, but pretty much every wealthy person did. Even most of the upper class and some middle class people did by enrolling in college to avoid Vietnam.

But Trump did go to a military school or something no? Even that doesn't matter, i'd still bet money on highschool Trump wrecking High school Biden.

I'm inclined to agree that Trump dodged the military probably on a lie or something, but pretty much every wealthy person did. Even most of the upper class and some middle class people did by enrolling in college to avoid Vietnam.

But Trump did go to a military school or something no? Even that doesn't matter, i'd still bet money on highschool Trump wrecking High school Biden.
I'll take the football player over the baseball player

This will be the only time I address this garbage.
Because it's a retarded CT based on cherrypicked photos or clips of him hugging or whatever children who look uncomfortable. Some of the photos used as evidence montages are literally photoshopped; many don't amount to anything at all. A child looking unhappy or pulling away from a hug or kiss has happened to every parent or grandparent in the world.

It's on a level with pizzagate in terms of credibility. In the absence of anything more substantive, its got nothing to do with "moral courage" or an absence therof. More to do with not being a gullible idiot. But keep telling yourself that buying into unsubstantiated slanders makes you superior, somehow.
Well said

Donald Trump has never eaten a meal that wasn't made specifically for him. He has never slept in a bed that wasn't made specifically for him. He has lived such a pampered life that he leaves the White House, a mansion, almost every week because it is uncomfortably unaccommodating to him.

If someone punched Donald Trump, like really punched him with anger and malice behind it, he would be so traumatized that he would get a sex change and start eating from dumpsters and no one would ever see him again.

Back