Joe Joyce vs Zhang 2 September 23rd

Joyce should come in and box smart like he did against Dubois and he'll eventually wear Zhang down. Zhang isn't good and Joyce should really be beating him.
The question is, can Joyce outjab a big Southpaw?

imagin losing to a fat chinese HW
<{hfved}>
Zhang couldn’t miss, no shame for Joyce for effort, he was beat fair and square, but he only has himself to blame for his defensive irresponsibility. Punching continuously and eating everything that came back probably would’ve worked against most the division, but a bigger brick wall with solid fundamentals was gonna wreck that one dimensional mindset from Joyce all along, though few scouted it as much as it makes sense in hindsight, I think many just bought the story of this guy with a chin for days and unrelenting pressure, and forgot the question of what would happen to him when he faced a guy with some of his own best strengths (big, hard puncher, seemed unaffected by punches) cancelling out some of his advantages and low and behold not much of a juggernaut after all.

The speed was a major problem for Joyce in the first fight but i'm not gonna completely count him out here. If he can stay in there long enough for it to be a war of attrition i'd favour him to take over.

Whoever wins I hope they get a big payday and opportunity vs Fury/Usyk/AJ/Wilder before its too late.

The speed was a major problem for Joyce in the first fight but i'm not gonna completely count him out here. If he can stay in there long enough for it to be a war of attrition i'd favour him to take over.

Whoever wins I hope they get a big payday and opportunity vs Fury/Usyk/AJ/Wilder before its too late.

yeah that’s his only shot at winning the fight imo. Everyone lights joe up early, which is why I think he should stay away from wilder and Joshua. As long as he doesn’t take too much damage the fight will probably tip in his favour in the latter stages.

I mean it makes more sense than a Bud Spence rematch.

Joyce boxes smart like he did against Dubois and wears Zhang down. Joyce TKO9.

I would have preferred either of these guys got the shot over DD.
Boxing politics is so bizarre, he beat a bunch of no-names since getting Ko’d by Joe (fuck a vacant baloney belt). Zhang should have easily earned a title shot considering how over achieving Joe was before he finished him himself too.

I have come from the future to tell you that Zhang won a majority of the early rounds then gassed and dropped some later rounds to Joyce, which the gave judges enough plausible deniability to screw him on the cards.

His eye will blow up every fight from now on, he will have to win before a doctor eye shut stopagge .

How will he elude the jab this time around? The People's champion wins via UD. Dude can take a punch. Next up Zhang should rematch Hrgovic before he (Hrgovic) curses us with a boring ass match/predictable loss vs, Usyk.

How will he elude the jab this time around? The People's champion wins via UD. Dude can take a punch. Next up Zhang should rematch Hrgovic before he (Hrgovic) curses us with a boring ass match/predictable loss vs, Usyk.
It was actually Zhang's straight left that blew up Joyce's right eye. He landed them at will. Not sure how he can avoid it because Joyce has no defense. He blocks punches with his face. Unfortunately we're stuck with Usyk vs Hrgovic. It's expected to be ordered any day now.

Back