Joe Joyce vs Zhang 2 September 23rd

I actually think Zhang could trouble any of them until he gasses. Then he'd get smashed.
Actually Zhang can win for all I care. I’m not sure JJ can crack the upper echelon either so I guess it’s just cool to see some HWs in action soon. What is this gonna be on? ESPN?

Reactions: Po
who wouldve thought Zhang would be where he is now a few years back? when i first heard of him i thought he was a bit of a novelty because Chinese heavyweights are rare in any combat sport, let alone 40 year old Chinese heavyweights. he's got mediocre cardio at best and his style is kind of wonky. but look at him now, proved everyone wrong and has the potential to be a mandatory if he beats Joyce again. its a great story.
its totally possible we get the same result again. but i dunno, something in me says Joyce is gonna get this one back by late TKO.

who wouldve thought Zhang would be where he is now a few years back? when i first heard of him i thought he was a bit of a novelty because Chinese heavyweights are rare in any combat sport, let alone 40 year old Chinese heavyweights. he's got mediocre cardio at best and his style is kind of wonky. but look at him now, proved everyone wrong and has the potential to be a mandatory if he beats Joyce again. its a great story.
its totally possible we get the same result again. but i dunno, something in me says Joyce is gonna get this one back by late TKO.

For some reason I think Joyce takes it too, provided he understands he should rather turn to Zhang's right.

People saw Zhang struggle with Forrest and wrote him off, but it was really a weird case of kidney failure, he got shafted by the judges, but imo he clearly beat Hrgovic who was much hyped at that point, I didn't expect him to have the gas tank to beat Joyce but I was not shocked he had the better of it early on whit Joyce's defensive liabilities. The fight being called of fin the mid rounds didn't make Zhang's age or fatigue a factor. If he can do enough damage early against a tank like Joyce he could certainly get another TKO victory. The Chinese fighter is massive, getting hit by him isn't the same as getting hit by some bridgerweight-heavyweight.

Joyce probably goes to sleep this time

WTF is with these HW's that fight until their late 30's early 40's before challenging for a real belt?

Zhang's style is rather fun to watch - parrying jabs and never hesitating to showcase a fast left hand.

he's a chinese version of the comeback George Foreman

just saw a bit of the press conference, Joyce's eye looks absolutely fucked still, if zhang starts landing early...this is only going one way i think

he's a chinese version of the comeback George Foreman

just saw a bit of the press conference, Joyce's eye looks absolutely fucked still, if zhang starts landing early...this is only going one way i think

2121.jpg

Looks fine. If you're looking at the scarring on his left eye, that's not from the fight. I think it's from a car accident he was in when he was a kid.

Damn another streaming app?
Warner Bros Discovery bought up BT Group (TNT)
I don’t know why i liked that, sounds like more bullshit to get another subscription out of me, but appreciate you filling in the blanks thankyou

Back