John Kavanagh Questions McGregor's Motivation; Says He'll Have to be Convinced to Train Him Again

Nate bless

3af805dffe0ae12b812f8025134b275b.jpg

ATT Conor would be a sight to see

If they can drill half the anti-wrestling into him that they drilled into Lawlor....

McGregor has two kids now? They kept that one quiet.

Part of that comments stems from Kavanagh's attitude to prize-fighting. He has expressed his concern about damage and CTE and basically feels you should get out once you have made your money. Conor has made enough money from fighting to set him up for life and now he's starting to make money outside via whiskey and clothing.
I think he's an outrageous dick-head who has alientated everyone in his life as a phony king on a drunken throne. People are over it. Jon thinking about his future. Conor is a sinking ship Jon is the most famous MMA coach in Ireland. He legit has other shit to take care of.

-t

Last edited:
TriStar ?

wow i wonder if any good camp would have him given what a toxic person he is. jackson wink seems about right for him tbh

he couldnt deal with not being around a bunch of yes-men

Is kavanagh right? Sure.

Is he right to say this shit in an interview? No fucking way. He should save that crap for after Conor announces his retirement officially. Then he can say all the shit he wants in a book that he'll make plenty of money off of.

He plays the whole "I'm just a neutral good guy who takes no sides" thing way too far... Until he retires or fires you, you are on his team and you say only positive things about him in public. That's just how it is.

Take Artem for example. Yeah, he's a meme. But he talks Conor up at every opportunity even if it makes himself look like a fool. Even if it means losing a chunk of his russian fans because he's bashing khabib. Even if it means he gets slapped around by his goons.

Then there is coach kavanagh who has something negative to say about Conor every time he speaks.

I'm not even a Conor fan. I don't like the whole wwe shit. But I at least respect his loyalty to his team and friends. He sticks by them and doesn't say an ill word about any one of his team in public. Not even kavanagh who is constantly trying to score points at every turn. He just quietly distances himself and focuses on his own shit.

"He has two kids" - lol

Mcgregor was a shooting star got big but made too much money to early for him to establish a real legacy in th sport.

Sucks for him because he probably could have been up there with guys like Anderson etc but the hunger is gone now.

Probably knows Conor is looking to switch things up (especially after he criticised K`s defensive approach to the ground in the Khabib fight) and is trying to save face.

Lol if conor changes camps that would be the funniest thing ever since he called dillashaw a snake in the grass

The guy is just eating all his own words as of late

You really counting that joke as a fight?

conor was flopping around and drowning on dry land like a dying fish while floyd punched his face in, i think conor probably thought it was a fight, considering he got his arse kicked

Kav taking shots at Conor...not seen that before

Conor’s roster of jujitsu coaches is diminishing quickly

this is the right time for Conor to change camp... he can say it's kavangh fault he didn't wanna train him anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back