Johnny Walker contracts Covid for the 2nd time

More people have likely died from mass hysteria, placebo, and anxiety over the virus via the government and media than from the virus itself. Fear can easily kill the old and the sick. Most people who get this and don't work themselves into a frenzy are fine.

Do you have anything vaguely resembling proof that happened or is that just a theory you cooked up?

It's pretty easy to measure the COVID deaths because frankly most if not all of them happen in hospitals. I suppose now you theorize that all of the front line medical workers that had to treat these people and then watched them die just assumed it was stress related?

And given 99% of those hospitalized were unvaccinated maybe taking a simple vaccine like the 13 or so other vaccines that virtually everyone born in North America has been mandated to take for decades in some cases would have been a big stress reducer?

Whats the average age of hospitalization and death? His age group amounts to 2% of deaths. Numbers don't lie. Fit young people don't die of Covid, only an idiot would attribute JW well-being to the vaccine.
It's true, fit young people usually don't die from the Covid. They do often get sick, though. Especially if they are unvaccinated.

Amazing that two years on we are still having this idiotic conversation.

Asymptomatic covid is far more common than you seem to think.

And far more dangerous from a contagion perspective given people that know they have COVID hopefully take steps to self isolate.

Are you going to dispute that?

More people have likely died from mass hysteria, placebo, and anxiety over the virus via the government and media than from the virus itself. Fear can easily kill the old and the sick. Most people who get this and don't work themselves into a frenzy are fine.

You have to laugh at a dolt saying a 20 something fighter is alive because he had the vaccine. These guys are in top shape and no comorbidities

It's true, fit young people usually don't die from the Covid. They do often get sick, though. Especially if they are unvaccinated.

Amazing that two years on we are still having this idiotic conversation.

You were the idiot claiming he was fine because of the covid vaccine. He is having flu like symptoms.

Do you have anything vaguely resembling proof that happened or is that just a theory you cooked up?

It's pretty easy to measure the COVID deaths because frankly most if not all of them happen in hospitals. I suppose now you theorize that all of the front line medical workers that had to treat these people and then watched them die just assumed it was stress related?

And given 99% of those hospitalized were unvaccinated maybe taking a simple vaccine like the 13 or so other vaccines that virtually everyone born in North America has been mandated to take for decades in some cases would have been a big stress reducer?
Is there any proof that 99% of people hospitalized were unvaccinated, or is that number cooked up from people under pressure by government and big pharma?

Their is absolutely zero legitimacy to any statistic coming from government, big pharma, or people in the medical field coerced by them. Conflict of interest.

You have to laugh at a dolt saying a 20 something fighter is alive because he had the vaccine. These guys are in top shape and no comorbidities

You mean like Khamzat Chimaev?

Sure he didn't die but how long was he sick for? Sometimes the smartest thing people can say is nothing at all...

"Close contacts". Basically work related. No negative test, couldn't go to the office etc, so had to get one as a result. I honestly don't know why this is unbelievable information mate? Asymptomatic covid has been a thing since the beginning, why would this be unbelievable information?
Ok that explanation checks out. I retract my skepticism.

To be honest, I wasn't even specifically talking about Walker, per se. More like a general example of the benefit of getting vaccinated.

I was responding to someone who implied the vaccines were useless, which they are not.

Is there any proof that 99% of people hospitalized were unvaccinated, or is that number cooked up from people under pressure by government and big pharma?

Their is absolutely zero legitimacy to any statistic coming from government, big pharma, or people in the medical field coerced by them. Conflict of interest.

????

Hospitals are required to ask every single person they admit if they have had the vaccine and how many doses. They are also legally required to share this information with the CDC and other health organizations. So yes there is very simple proof, its called a questionnaire

You are just inventing conspiracy theories to justify your stupidity. I guess every medical professional in the world is living in a constant state of fear from big pharma....

You think medical facilities in countries outside the US are lying as well because they statistics are similar everywhere.

He has T Cell and B Cell immunity long term. He likely barely feels anything different.

I hope he survives the slightly congested nose. Get well Johnny!

Ok that explanation checks out. I retract my skepticism.

To be honest, I wasn't even specifically talking about Walker, per se. More like a general example of the benefit of getting vaccinated.

I was responding to someone who implied the vaccines were useless, which they are not.

I've got no issue at all with you man, sorry if my responses seemed a bit arsey. The vaccines do a great job at what "should" be the main task - they definitely help lessen symptoms and thereby prevent hospitalizations and deaths. That should be where this ends, but IMO its not. Now transmission is the big boogeyman and they don't stop that at all.

The only thing that has been proven to stop transmission, is lockdown.

So where do we go now?

Ya because without it he might in be in a hospital on a respirator? You from Florida bro?
Good for him if it saved him from some other fate but no one should be forced to take a vaccine that doesn't prevent getting covid or passing covid.

Im stuck in a blue state pushing this mandate bullshit. I'd love to be in FL for alot of reasons.

You mean like Khamzat Chimaev?

Sure he didn't die but how long was he sick for? Sometimes the smartest thing people can say is nothing at all...

One case buddy, look up at statistics. Numbers don't lie

What is your source?

Good for him if it saved him from some other fate but no one should be forced to take a vaccine that doesn't prevent getting covid or passing covid.

Im stuck in a blue state pushing this mandate bullshit. I'd love to be in FL for alot of reasons.

And again in case my stance is unclear, I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. As long as I don't have to share a public space with you, its all good.

Florida has what an 1100% increase in cases over the last few weeks?

Given you are American, how come you aren't protesting loudly about all the mandatory vaccines you have already had throughout your life? Unless of course you were home schooled on a Mormon reserve. Red states like Texas were amongst the first to mandate vaccines. I find that really ironic actually.

I've got no issue at all with you man, sorry if my responses seemed a bit arsey. The vaccines do a great job at what "should" be the main task - they definitely help lessen symptoms and thereby prevent hospitalizations and deaths. That should be where this ends, but IMO its not. Now transmission is the big boogeyman and they don't stop that at all.

The only thing that has been proven to stop transmission, is lockdown.

So where do we go now?
I believe vaccination does reduce transmission, but you are right, it's tough to see where we go from here.

The discussion has become so toxic and politicized.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...kely-spread-covid-new-research-finds-n1280583

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/st...-get-breakthrough-infections-less-contagious/

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20211124-vaccines-reduce-covid-transmission-by-40-who

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid-vaccines-herd-immunity-variants-1.6104364

Back