News Jon Jones Arrested For Domestic Violence (BREAKING NEWS)

"Jon Jones pleaded 'no contest' after being accused of assaulting a woman at a New Mexico strip club.
Jones received a 90-day deferred sentence, during which time he must avoid arrest, consume no alcohol or drugs, and make no contact with the accuser."

https://www.businessinsider.com/jon...cused-of-slapping-woman-genitals-2019-10?IR=T
Yeah I looked it up and it was disturbing; apparently he choked her and wouldn't let her go. I didn't know Jones had done anything like that, driving drunk is reckless but it's not with the intent to hurt anyone. Directly assaulting people is way worse.

Jessie-Moses-%E2%80%93-Bio-Husband-Jon-Jones-Children-Net-Worth-768x512.jpg

Toll: paid

Many such cases.

Fuck I hope nothing bad happened to the wife though.

Nah. The bail for damaging the car was higher than the bail for domestic. Weird.

Why are people here still clutching their pearls when shit like this happens? It’s like punxsutawney phil seeing his shadow. Jon being a piece of shit is not breaking news.

He was like 3 or 4 impressive wins from cementing GOAT status. The most talented fighter we've ever seen, and he threw it away. Like 6 times.

Didn't Jon just say he needs something controversial to promote his next fights and stay relevant??

This would be a little above and beyond the call, I think.

Reactions: JKS
As with any story. Ya know you might want to wait until you know the slightest bit of details.

social media idiots. would burn so many witches at the stake if was allowed today.

I read something in print but no zero details about anything. Let me form a very strong opinion on things I know nothing about.

Bro come on now….

We are talking about Jon Jones here who already has an extensive history of getting in to trouble and being in the wrong many many times.

It’s obvious he did something bad and it’s almost a certainty that drugs/alcohol where involved

If you're Dana, the only way to actually use Jones is by giving him short notice fights. Any length of time is a chance for him to mess up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back