Jon Jones is proof that Calfs absolutely don't matter. I'm Proud to be part of No Calf Master Race!

Pls Respond

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tired of these, dont skip leg day kids...Probably never lifted or just started and just discovered that fitness meme.

Anyways they always attack Jon Jones calfs....trying to imply he is weak because of it.

Jon-Jones-JonnyBones-908-1.jpg

cx3kYNq.jpg

If anything, Jon Jones living proof that Calfs are the most pointless muscle known to man.

Absolutely irrelevant in the purest sport ever...MMA/Fighting...It simply has no purpose.

Anybody who is a real lifter, or knows about athletics, knows its pointless and its 80% genetic depended.....Sadly sherdog kids who just started lifting have no idea.

You kids sound pathetic typing "Don't skip Leg day"...Literally the worst Fitness meme out there...not to mention, these days, I see less people doing bench press than squats.

Video of the baddest man on the planet having to deal with this calf nonsense.

All No Calf people know that feel.

I use to be ridiculed about having no calfs and use to be self conscious...but after seeing Jones destroy you normal calf people..I know for a fact that they are pointless.

Anyways as part of No Calf Master Race like Mr.Jones...I feel proud of Jones success, and hope he keeps on being the GOAT, proving that us no calf people will easily destroy you cankle people.

Last edited:
Mark Hunt disagrees. He stopped throwing kicks because its illegal to use deadly weapons in the cage.

Anyone that isn't either stupid or a gym rat knows it's always about functional strength. I've known plenty of guys with smaller legs than me that kill me in squats. Jones' legs are plenty strong...

that is crazy, it look like he has neurological problems or something

Legs are overrated, its the back that matters the most.

Obviously calves mean enough to devote an entire thread to them

Calf muscles matter.

I guarantee if Jones had larger calf muscles he would be able to lift even heavier. He has a huge frame, more muscle in his lower body would only help him.

Fuck off those are the only big muscles I've ever had. They mean something to me.

well strength does not equal size

just look at powerlifters under 170lb, most of them don't even look like they lift but they can all squat and deadlift in the 500 range

Jones, Jordan, Deion Sanders all have or had thin but very powerful calf muscles. Lot of explosive fast twitch stuff going on there.

It's easier to burst & propel yourself with calf muscles, not to say it's a game changer but in sports like sprinting, wrestling, high jump etc are all sports where a nice explosive set of legs will help you a lot.

They are the reason he can fight at LHW. If he had cain size lower body there would be no way he would be able to make 205.

Calf muscles matter.

I guarantee if Jones had larger calf muscles he would be able to life even heavier. He has a huge frame, more muscle in his lower body would only help him.
george-leeman-belt-position.jpg

12555937_469491033236071_1314213639_n.jpg

WTF are you talking about? plenty of Strongman/powerlifters don't have huge calfs, at all......They are relatively small compared to the rest of their body(Upper torst/thighs)

Back