Media Jones described why Gane quickly tapped

Jones did it masterfully.

But i can't escape the hunch that someone is coming to get Jon really convincingnly. Who knows, it may even be Stipe.

Jones did it masterfully.

But i can't escape the hunch that someone is coming to get Jon really convincingnly. Who knows, it may even be Stipe.
we all know what REALLY happened Jon talking about it just makes the whole look worse LOL....Gagne might as well have tapped at the glove touch LOL

You should try opening them.
don't let me start posting my threads 1 month before the fight ....I called this and how it was going to look suspect, and it totally did LOL....I even encouraged people to bet on Jon and make some easy cash ....Drake did cuz he knew "what was up"

You sound like an intelligent person who it would be worthwhile to further interact with.
Jon and Dana get along so well because they are both sociopaths....both are pathological liars.....birds of a feather flock together.

Jon and Dana get along so well because they are both sociopaths....both are pathological liars.....birds of a feather flock together.
I think Jon ate pizza for a week before the fight because he knew his role would be very easy

Back