Law Judge rules that banning illegal immigrants from carrying arms violates their 2nd amendment

At least the mask is completely off in regards to how the average liberal stands about illegal immigration. They want them to have the same benefits as the average civilian, want them to vote, and want their standard of living to be subsidized by the taxpayer.

Lolz at considering buying a lethal weapon of war a benefit and not recognizing real human rights.

This shit is why anti MMT politicans are inherently criminals. They've convinced the fascist that people asking for a basic standard of living are stealing from them because the govt doesn't create money they do apparently.

Do you think if someone from another country has a murder charge we can't find out?

This phrasing alone implies that there are records of this person and the criminal act.

One of the reason that the immigration process in general is so lengthy is because of international records requests and exchanges.
You are living in a fantasy world, and that means a lot coming from me.

I love it when the left eats itself. These retards repeatably paint themselves into a corner.

• Haha
Reactions: N13
Anyone under US jurisdiction.

If it was otherwise then nothing would stop US citizens from still buying slaves since they "don't have rights".
All of us live in Slavelandia.

Weird how people who believe there shouldn't be any limits to gun ownership suddenly got concerned about the 2nd being limitless.
I do not believe in no limits, that would be a bad idea. You must be referring to some other guy.

I don't own a gun, never will. I use Jedi mind tricks and short swords.

The US military isn't deployed at the border buddy.

At this point there's literally nothing stopping an entire legion of Russian soldiers from claiming asylum and getting armed in our country.

Picture related to border crisis with rus in my country, same point was brought up by officials

Can we have some sensible gun control now? Both sides are retarded with this issue.

So the answer to us citizens who may be criminals is moar guns But for an undocumented illegal who is working in the country and might be a criminal is less guns. Hilarious.

wierd that democrats now believe their are no limits. Let me guess.....the whole "owning a gun is a natural right" only applies to illegals?

Weird how your mind only got that as a result.

People say the Bill of Right applies to everyone unless stated otherwise, this judge ruled based on that.

Back