Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.3 (New Character Posters and Trailer Promos)

After Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, do you still want Zack Snyder to Direct Justice League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with him, I know people want George Miller but he's old as hell and doesn't seem to have the energy to get such a thing done anymore. Christopher Nolan seems to be done with superheroes and that might be a good thing. I don't think Spieldberg, Scott, Scorsese, Howard, Zemeckis or Cameron are walking through that door. Michael Bay seems to be a busy man these days.

Alejandro González Iñárritu won't ever touch a superhero script

What's Sam Raimi, or Joss Whedon (throws up) up to? Either them or an up and comer

Alejandro González Iñárritu won't ever touch a superhero script
Lol, that would be a complete shocker to the comic book world for those that know what his stance is on CBMs.

I blame Snyder for the disappointing bvs. It's not like spiderman 3 where a good director he made a dud because of studio pressure, Zak Snyder does not have a good track record at all IMO, the only movie which was totally his own creation was suckerpunch, which sucked.
Get jj Abrams or another director who has actually made consistently solid movies.

Vaughn is a nice choice. Abrams would be a bit polarizing like Snyder, but I like him. Abrams almost had Superman if I recall

which reminds me, Singer would be scratched off

I think David Ayer is about to hit a homerun with SS and he'd be a nice choice

At this point it's a much bigger risk bringing in a new director because Justice League is happening next year already.

Man of Steel is a great movie and I also enjoyed BvS despite its flaws. I truly believe WB had a big part in trying to throw too many things into this film. If Synder had his own way I really do think we would have gotten an amazing story that focused purely on Batman and Superman. So in my opinion people need to give Snyder a break and put some blame on WB.

Voted to replace. I'm in the minority, I actually like Snyder's movies. BVS was a hot mess though, and I just don't have confidence in him to do these kinds of movies anymore. have someone else do the directing, and have him manage the action scenes if he'll agree to stick around for in that capacity. He's great at action but just turrible at characterization.

Yea I would. I think he learned a lot from BvS and consistency is important in movie series. He's a fine director. His style is different and I like it to a degree. Some people hate the shit out of him though which is pretty funny.

I wonder how many decades we are heading toward with superhero movies being the blockbusters. I heard women are becoming the more desirable demographic for movie goers so maybe all this stuff with wane off by 2020

But why are they out of the kitchen?

is Ezra Miller Funny ? because Flash need to be funny in this universe.

i hope cyborg is funny as well, JL need to have some comedy otherwise it will be hard to attract regular fans.

I'd like him to do the resurrection of Superman story, don't think that should happen in the new JL film. I'd like to see Burton get back into the super hero genre, Aquaman could be good in his hands.

I can't explain how utterly depressed I am for the casting of the flash. A character that means so much to me. Both casting for the tv and movie were just a huge letdown.

GG was amazing in flash TV shows.

Is Black Canary will be in the movie.

wow awesome.

since they confirm this, is that mean BvS do well financially ?

is Ezra Miller Funny ? because Flash need to be funny in this universe.
Yeah, he's funny and charismatic from the interviews I've seen him in. He was an eccentric goofball in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Just ignore his excellent but disturbing performance in We Need to Talk About Kevin.

Yeah, he's funny and charismatic from the interviews I've seen him in. He was an eccentric goofball in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Just ignore his excellent but disturbing performance in We Need to Talk About Kevin.

then im okay with it

though I still think GG would do amazing job in the flash movie.

I'd like him to do the resurrection of Superman story, don't think that should happen in the new JL film. I'd like to see Burton get back into the super hero genre, Aquaman could be good in his hands.
Coincidentally, Tim Burton has a new film coming up that revolves around children with super powers. Click for the trailer:

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/114626331/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back