Justin blunders all over India

You seem to think there's no agenda behind the daily Trudeau hate threads, but you and I both know that there is.

Are you referring to the agenda that we hate Trudeau and want to see his spoiled-brat ass ousted as Prime Minister in 2019? I will be running to the polls on election day to vote conservative.

You seem to think there's no agenda behind the daily Trudeau hate threads, but you and I both know that there is.
Just out of curiosity, I noticed your really going to bat for trudy here...

What is it exactly that makes this trip beneficial to the Canadian people?

He fucked up relations by having terrorist with him
The money in trade deals was small and sounds to be already something worked out with or without him.
He literally couldn’t have come off as a more pandering,disingenuous vote chaser with the comical and costume changes.

You keep downplaying this trips negative impact but everyone who’s talking about it is laughing at him..everyone.
So I gotta ask, and give it to me straight, as a American guy who doesn’t know much about Trudeau, what was good about this trip?

The money in trade deals was small and sounds to be already something worked out with or without him.
He literally couldn’t have come off as a more pandering,disingenuous vote chaser with the comical and costume changes.

You keep downplaying this trips negative impact but everyone who’s talking about it is laughing at him..everyone.
So I gotta ask, and give it to me straight, as a American guy who doesn’t know much about Trudeau, what was good about this trip?

The deal was already in the works and completed well before Trudeau arrived in India. He simply announced the deal while he was there.

Seems like Canada and U.S. kind of have the same issue; two people that became leaders because of brand, not competence or knowledge.

Also, two leaders that seem to be symbolically running things when in reality all the competent (semi-competent?) people would be beneath them.

Perhaps people are getting their just desserts for not having the stamina to think about politics more than 5 minutes at a time, and as a result, people are getting elected / running because of brand / name and not policy or intelligence (a.k.a. Bush family, Clinton family, Trump family, Trudeau family).

I could only imagine that a guy like Putin must absolutely be licking his chops with the piss-poor North American lightweight figurehead leaders.

Edit: Any yeah, this "tour" looks like a comedy routine. I can only imagine top Indian officials asking "where are the Canadian leaders I can talk business with?"

Yes, he fucked up, I don't disagree with that. My intention is only to counter the daily hate threads with facts. For every person who cringes, I can show actual Indian people who thought it was just fine and to some, a nice, if misguided, attempt at honouring their culture. The one-sidedness of the attacks against him in these daily hate threads does not reflect reality, plain and simple.

He's far from perfect, but his trip was generally deemed by the Indian government and its people to be a net positive and that's what should really matter to Canadians. According to them, he was successful in establishing sympatico with them on the subject of Sikh separatism, and that's what should really matter.

On the subject of Atwal, absolutely, that was a colossal fuck up, and although the PM bears ultimate responsibility for it, CSIS appear to be the ones who dropped the ball on that since they were apparently warned about him before the trip. PM Modi of India appears to have reconciled with Trudeau on this issue and that's what should really matter.

As I said earlier, he's better than Harper, and he is better than any of the other current party leaders, and although it's not saying much, there are plenty of cases where we may need to settle for the lesser of evils. I don't even want anyone to stop criticizing him, but ffs focus on facts and real issues, not the made up bullshit ITT.

Seems like Canada and U.S. kind of have the same issue; two people that became leaders because of brand, not competence or knowledge.

Also, two leaders that seem to be symbolically running things when in reality all the competent (semi-competent?) people would be beneath them.

Perhaps people are getting their just desserts for not having the stamina to think about politics more than 5 minutes at a time, and as a result, people are getting elected / running because of brand / name and not policy or intelligence (a.k.a. Bush family, Clinton family, Trump family, Trudeau family).

I could only imagine that a guy like Putin must absolutely be licking his chops with the piss-poor North American lightweight figurehead leaders.

Edit: Any yeah, this "tour" looks like a comedy routine. I can only imagine top Indian officials asking "where are the Canadian leaders I can talk business with?"
You don't have to imagine what top Indian officials are saying. Just check the multiple sources I have already posted ITT.

You're the only one here that believes this. You've done nothing but demonstrate how deluded many Canadians are.

You're the only one here that believes this. You've done nothing but demonstrate how deluded many Canadians are.
Funny you should say that, seeing as how I'm the only one ITT posting factual information about what Indian journalists and politicians are saying about him while others, such as yourself, post whiny tweets and memes.

Funny you should say that, seeing as how I'm the only one ITT posting factual information about what Indian journalists and politicians are saying about him while others, such as yourself, post whiny tweets and memes.

People (including Indians) think he's pandering because he is. Canadians think he's a clown that likes to play dress up and receive kisses from mentally disturbed people.

I posted pictures of him looking like a clown. I posted a pic with a quote that showed what a "fucking horrible stain on Canadian pride" he is.

Last edited:
So happy people are finally waking up and realizing that we have a clown for a prime minister.

I thought it was a great trip for trudeau and indian canadian relations.

India will be investing a lot in canada.

It was a trip celebrating what amounts to a quarter of CBC's annual operating cost (to tax-payers).

SP47HDLSZ4YJXAM26UHFK4UU7U.jpg

So our PM is on a state visit to India which is turning out to be quite the fiasco. India is a country we've been trying to negotiate a better trade agreement with for a long time now. This visit wasn't supposed to finalize that or anything it's more of a goodwill trip to try to smooth things over with India for the Liberals. Their government is pissed at ours because the Liberal Party has long been accused/understood to have deep ties with Khalistani Sikh separatists. Trudeau especially pissed off India last year when he went to a Khalistani rally.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ms-presence-at-khalsa-day/article18420866.ece

So it's understandable that they've been pretty frosty towards Justin. PM Modi didn't greet him getting off the plane, he sent a junior minister in chinos and a windbreaker. He got in on Saturday and Modi isn't meeting him until today, Friday. So instead it seems he's just on an expensive family vacation on our dime for 8 days, posing for pics with his family in a different outfit everywhere they go.

2018_2img19_Feb_2018_PTI2_19_2018_000037B-e1519033312891-696x498.jpg

gallery_1_1.jpg

5a8f6bc2dda4c8075a8b460b.jpg

Apparently a lot of Indian people think that he's a bit much with all this, and quite a few media outlets from there are clowning on him. People here are dumping on him for stuff like hyping a 2-way investment deal with India they just signed as resulting in $1 billion coming into Canada (when it's actually $250 million into Canada and $750 million to India), bringing along a celebrity Indian-Canadian chef who also happens to be a prominent Liberal supporter again on our dime (the Liberals defended it by saying it's diplomatic tradition to bring top chefs from your country on state visits to cook for host officials....but an Indian chef to India? Really?), and mostly for the overall photo-op feel of the whole thing.

But now the Indian government is pretty pissed. His main job was to smooth things over and it looks like his team has totally shit the bed on that. They invited an Indian-Canadian guy named Jaspal Atwal to a formal dinner at the Canadian High Commission in Delhi - he's a former member of a Khalistani extremist group who was convicted of attempted murder 30 years ago for trying to kill an Indian politician who was visiting Canada. He also was charged in another attempted murder (of Ujjal Dosanjh, also a Liberal who went on to be the premier of BC) and was convicted of being part of a car insurance scam, all around great guy.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politi...ip-over-invitation-error-reports-of-modi-snub

So yea he didn't end up at this dinner, but he legit had an invitation from an MP plus he was at an event with a bunch of high-ranking Liberals a couple nights ago where he took pics with Mrs Trudeau plus a cabinet minister. He traveled on his own to India though, not exactly sure how they let him in the country with his record.

sophie-trudeau-jaspal-atwal.jpg

jaspal-atwal-amarjit-sohi.jpg

Like this government had 1 job here really and they fucked it up. Or did they? One wonders how far this government will go to hold on to the Sikh vote, and the Khalistani vote specifically as it's said that there a very healthy percentage of the Sikh diaspora here is sympathetic to that movement. Now that the leader of the NDP is a Sikh, who has been accused of being a Khalistan supporter himself, will the Liberals ethnic-bloc, identity-politic based way of doing business backfire on them? Maybe they wanted to prove that they're still down, at the expense of a relationship with India that they figured isn't really salvageable at this point anyway. CTs aside, you have to think that a major motivation of this trip was to campaign for Indian vote in the next election, which isn't very cool since this is costing a lot of OUR money. This PM is a constant source of embarrassment and his government seems to be out for themselves rather than the people they represent. Harper's government was full of shit, but they were right about one thing: he's just not ready.

Worst prime minister in Canadian history. What an embarrassment.

All this fucking guy does is take pictures and cart his family around the world on the taxpayer's dime.

It's as though it's a free, permanent vacation for this guy.

The Justin Trudeau world wide apology tour

SP47HDLSZ4YJXAM26UHFK4UU7U.jpg

So our PM is on a state visit to India which is turning out to be quite the fiasco. India is a country we've been trying to negotiate a better trade agreement with for a long time now. This visit wasn't supposed to finalize that or anything it's more of a goodwill trip to try to smooth things over with India for the Liberals. Their government is pissed at ours because the Liberal Party has long been accused/understood to have deep ties with Khalistani Sikh separatists. Trudeau especially pissed off India last year when he went to a Khalistani rally.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ms-presence-at-khalsa-day/article18420866.ece

So it's understandable that they've been pretty frosty towards Justin. PM Modi didn't greet him getting off the plane, he sent a junior minister in chinos and a windbreaker. He got in on Saturday and Modi isn't meeting him until today, Friday. So instead it seems he's just on an expensive family vacation on our dime for 8 days, posing for pics with his family in a different outfit everywhere they go.

2018_2img19_Feb_2018_PTI2_19_2018_000037B-e1519033312891-696x498.jpg

gallery_1_1.jpg

5a8f6bc2dda4c8075a8b460b.jpg

Apparently a lot of Indian people think that he's a bit much with all this, and quite a few media outlets from there are clowning on him. People here are dumping on him for stuff like hyping a 2-way investment deal with India they just signed as resulting in $1 billion coming into Canada (when it's actually $250 million into Canada and $750 million to India), bringing along a celebrity Indian-Canadian chef who also happens to be a prominent Liberal supporter again on our dime (the Liberals defended it by saying it's diplomatic tradition to bring top chefs from your country on state visits to cook for host officials....but an Indian chef to India? Really?), and mostly for the overall photo-op feel of the whole thing.

But now the Indian government is pretty pissed. His main job was to smooth things over and it looks like his team has totally shit the bed on that. They invited an Indian-Canadian guy named Jaspal Atwal to a formal dinner at the Canadian High Commission in Delhi - he's a former member of a Khalistani extremist group who was convicted of attempted murder 30 years ago for trying to kill an Indian politician who was visiting Canada. He also was charged in another attempted murder (of Ujjal Dosanjh, also a Liberal who went on to be the premier of BC) and was convicted of being part of a car insurance scam, all around great guy.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politi...ip-over-invitation-error-reports-of-modi-snub

So yea he didn't end up at this dinner, but he legit had an invitation from an MP plus he was at an event with a bunch of high-ranking Liberals a couple nights ago where he took pics with Mrs Trudeau plus a cabinet minister. He traveled on his own to India though, not exactly sure how they let him in the country with his record.

sophie-trudeau-jaspal-atwal.jpg

jaspal-atwal-amarjit-sohi.jpg

Like this government had 1 job here really and they fucked it up. Or did they? One wonders how far this government will go to hold on to the Sikh vote, and the Khalistani vote specifically as it's said that there a very healthy percentage of the Sikh diaspora here is sympathetic to that movement. Now that the leader of the NDP is a Sikh, who has been accused of being a Khalistan supporter himself, will the Liberals ethnic-bloc, identity-politic based way of doing business backfire on them? Maybe they wanted to prove that they're still down, at the expense of a relationship with India that they figured isn't really salvageable at this point anyway. CTs aside, you have to think that a major motivation of this trip was to campaign for Indian vote in the next election, which isn't very cool since this is costing a lot of OUR money. This PM is a constant source of embarrassment and his government seems to be out for themselves rather than the people they represent. Harper's government was full of shit, but they were right about one thing: he's just not ready.

Does the Canadian Prime Minister have an equivalent of the cabinet in a presidential administration in the U.S.? Who does Tredeau have around him in his administration, and did he run any of this by them? If so, are the people who advise Tredeau just a bunch of "yes men" who tell him what he wants to hear?

This is humiliating for Canada but it's not the worse thing he's done. Floating all that cash to Omar Khadr was pretty damn bad.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. Just when I thought that this asshole couldn't get any more embarrassing. He's being openly mocked by Indians for playing dress up with his family.

Justin-Trudeau-India-960x540.jpg

It's enough to make me vote Tory in the next election. (Well, not really, but I am sick of looking at Trudeau's face every day in the media.)

His kids look annoyed like, "When is this shit going to be over with?"

Back