Justin Gaethje: Khabib Will Be In Big Trouble Against Me

khebib sucks ass
gaychee leg kick tko lol

You need to relax, you're taking this fandom way too seriously.

Gaethje has a punchers chance against Khabib and that's about it, he won't be throwing leg kicks.
Im a Khabib fan from way back and he will maul gaycheese. Doesn't make what mateo said about him true. McDojo level grappling is Megan Anderson or Conor not some one who hasn't been subbed before.

Too bad Justin has McDojo level sub defense and grappling,

and Khabib does way more than shoot doubles.

He has the best grappling and td diversity in the game.

judoku, pancrase, wrestling, submission grappling, combat sambo gold medalist and international master of sport

Khabib via RNC round 1

This is what happened to the last collegiate wrestler who thought he could sprawl and brawl with Khabib

Judoku? Pancrase?

Is judoku a Judoka doing a Sudoku?

couldn't have said it better myself.

khabib spends every single prayer session praying he never has to be locked in a cage with the true people's LW champ
haha , you both are so obsessed with Khabib.

you both are right to feel like this , he beat the shit out of your hero and the worse part is that it was not even close

Im a Khabib fan from way back and he will maul gaycheese. Doesn't make what mateo said about him true. McDojo level grappling is Megan Anderson or Conor not some one who hasn't been subbed before.
the only reason they don't sub him is because he's so easy to hit they can just TKO him instead

They all say that until Khabib gets a hold of them.
Then that "oh fuck" look comes over their faces,

LOL you can bet that Khabib will rag doll Justin and smesh his head into the canvas for a couple of rounds. If he thinks hes going to t- off multiple leg kicks then he obviously hasnt learnt anything from the Khabib footage. Then we will hear all the yanks snivelling in their cats piss beer that Justin isnt a true D1. wrestler because...yada yada yada, chucking Justin under the bus and then the obligatory ad naseum threads by said sooks crapping on ' if Andre the giant was alive still and could make weight , hed teach Khabib a lesson '
SMESH KHABIB

Tibau was a 200 lbs juiced up wall of muscle with the best TDD in UFC history.

Justin can only dream.

All except Tibau.

True, but that was forever ago.

What we need as someone else pointed out is a high level grappler (similar to Tibau) against Khabib. I don't think Justin qualifies for this. I know he's a wrestler, I just don't think he's good enough to stop the inevitable unless he catches him.

haha , you both are so obsessed with Khabib.

you both are right to feel like this , he beat the shit out of your hero and the worse part is that it was not even close

??? The fuck are you talking about? Khabib is a LW and Shogun is LHW. Hes sure as fuck never fought or beat Shogun

This fight was 6 years ago, so doesn't matter that much, but Brian Cobb dominated Gaethje on the ground.

Timestamped

the only reason they don't sub him is because he's so easy to hit they can just TKO him instead
Yet he won that fight. In my quick look he has fought 7 Black belts, 1 Brown and 2 Purples and hasn't been subbed. He has only lost by ko to a former champion and interim champ.

He may put Khabib in trouble but Khabob take him down at easy cuz Gaethje will most likely show up blindfolded again

True, but that was forever ago.

What we need as someone else pointed out is a high level grappler (similar to Tibau) against Khabib. I don't think Justin qualifies for this. I know he's a wrestler, I just don't think he's good enough to stop the inevitable unless he catches him.

I think it all depends on the gameplan and training preparation. I think Justin could have a successful plan given the total package of his skills, but I am unsure if he will make the right steps to make the best use of his skills.

Tony is still a great threat, IMO. He might not have Tibau's strength but he is a great grappler and also has good wrestling, but he like Justin doesn't use it a lot. But he is also much more dangerous on the ground than Justin.

Yet he won that fight. In my quick look he has fought 7 Black belts, 1 Brown and 2 Purples and hasn't been subbed. He has only lost by ko to a former champion and interim champ.
He was getting wobbled left right and centre in WSOF, that Palomino dude was destroying him :p

Tony first. You are second Gathje, you know that.

I agree but still imo Ferguson and Gaethje are by far the most interesting match ups with Kabib at 155.

The Poirier fight was one big fat waste of time!
Ferguson gets 49-44'd.

They all deserve(d) they're shot. But I don't think any of them beat Khabib.

Tony is still a great threat, IMO. He might not have Tibau's strength but he is a great grappler and also has good wrestling, but he like Justin doesn't use it a lot. But he is also much more dangerous on the ground than Justin

Definitely. The Tony fight is what we need, and it will answer many questions.
Let's just hope the 5th time is the charm :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back