Kamaru just ROASTED Ben Askren on Ariels Shows

A guy whos a fantastic wrestler, undefeated, and who manhandled Lima, whom many consider to be a legit top five WW? Wonder why.

Sarcasm aside though, my big question about askren is if he can actually take down these ridiculous wrestlers in the UFC WW division right now. Usman, Colby, and of course TWood would all be focused entirely on TDD

The who? The when? The which fighting org?

Oh u being sarcastic.

This Ascren is bigger hype then Rhonda was. Dude not only has pillow fists but extra layer of Buble wrap .

I want to meet at least 1 fan he has, go watch his fights together and point to me exactly which part he thinks are hype for him

He has ppl talk nice of him like Schaub and Rogan but they are poscasters.

You're a white belt
When you become worthy of my answer i will let you know boi
Lol taking belt thing on the internet serious

Life, get one bro. DNT answer my question. Askren and this thread will be forgotten in 1 month.

Lol taking belt thing on the internet serious

Life, get one bro. DNT answer my question. Askren and this thread will be forgotten in 1 month.
Sherdog is my life and in here you are meaningless if you don't think so too.So either school and educate yourself or stay boi like you are

Sherdog is my life and in here you are meaningless if you don't think so too.So either school and educate yourself or stay boi like you are

Ok blue belt. Sorry a noob like me stepped into ur territory

Back