Karate Combat

and they have GSP also!
SO HYPED!!! :D

and they have GSP also!
SO HYPED!!! :D

That's cap. Bas was promoting it for a while. I've seen a few events they had fights on top of a skyscraper and the fighters walked out of a limo or boat one event. It looked interesting but I've never seen so many karetekas throwing overhands

That's cap. Bas was promoting it for a while. I've seen a few events they had fights on top of a skyscraper and the fighters walked out of a limo or boat one event. It looked interesting but I've never seen so many karetekas throwing overhands
Uraken mawashi uchi bro :cool:

So they got machida and GSP...where are they getting this kind of money?

Fascinating competition - they have a set that looks inspired by manga and Mortal Kombat. in these days when we have become used to mma fights, it is easy to see where they have incorporated elements of mma but there's nothing in the concept that we haven't seen before.

Kinda strange with Karate Combat if you know about Andy Hugs life and his life mission which ended in K1 tournaments.
Definitely one of the greatest Karateka ever.

That is exactly the perfect format to test your Karate against the best from other MA or if you want, compete against other Karateka.

They should invest all that money into relaunching japanese K1. Man I miss the old K1.
Andy Hug thought bigger than just Karate and it would be a great gesture to him making japanese k1 great again.

In case it was missed, KC will be aired on CBS in the US.
That's a huge step forward to mainstream for them.

I'm just curious if KC will be able to stay on a major network once the kobra kai hype dies down.

KC is going to be big one day but they need to stop making this jawn look like a movie or video game.

I would love for someone like Micheal Jai white or Scott Adkins to fight in there but that's never going to happen because they are both millionaires.

The Schmo also came along.

New season is coming up somewhere season is coming up so I figured I’d bring this topic back up for the discussion instead of having a new one get made

In case it was missed, KC will be aired on CBS in the US.
That's a huge step forward to mainstream for them.

I'm just curious if KC will be able to stay on a major network once the kobra kai hype dies down.
if they could figure out a way to market to the “STAND’EM UP! BOOOOO” mma fans then I could see it doing well

I’m really interested to see how Varga’s presence shakes up the meta.
Most have retained a style clearly based off of a point fighting style, but now they have to deal with a top level full contact fighter.

I think he’ll annihilate his competition which could be potentially bad for the league.

Back