Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

FhptUlrWIAA9iiN

lmfao im dying

Tom Petty's estate tells Ariz. Republican election denier Kari Lake to back down on song use

Tom Petty, in his famous rock anthem, vowed never to back down. Now, his heirs are telling Kari Lake to back off from using the song to promote her "failed campaign" for Arizona governor.

Petty's estate is threatening legal action against Lake for illegally using the song, "I Won't Back Down," Wednesday in a YouTube video. The video has since been deleted.

"The Tom Petty estate and our partners were shocked to find out that Tom’s song 'I Won’t Back Down' was stolen and used without permission or a license to promote Kari Lake’s failed campaign," his heirs and partners said in a Twitter post Thursday.

"This is illegal," they said in the post. "We are exploring all of our legal options to stop this unauthorized use and to prohibit future misappropriations of Tom’s beloved anthem. @KariLake."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...-tells-kari-lake-stop-using-song/10737087002/

lol kari lake trying to bismarch the good name of tom petty

She lost by just over half a percent. Should be recounted and if she loses I don’t think her opponent should float much. You won by an incredibly tiny margin. You aren’t that popular and better watch out for her next time, if she doesn’t become a Fox News anchor

She lost by just over half a percent. Should be recounted and if she loses I don’t think her opponent should float much. You won by an incredibly tiny margin. You aren’t that popular and better watch out for her next time, if she doesn’t become a Fox News anchor
looks like you’re taking this one hard, considering you’re having a direct conversation with Katie Hobbs on a karate forum.

Yea,that boebert just scraped in.....oh wait...

looks like you’re taking this one hard, considering you’re having a direct conversation with Katie Hobbs on a karate forum.
Lots of people who like balls on their forehead responds to my posts like that

Back