Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

Yea,that boebert just scraped in.....oh wait...
Is this a ninety thread? I thought I clicked on the lake thread. Surely only someone who likes stale pee on them would respond to my only post in a lake thread this way

Is this a ninety thread? I thought I clicked on the lake thread. Surely only someone who likes stale pee on them would respond to my only post in a lake thread this way
oooh edgy stuff, almost as if you are covering up for your weak arguments, hows kari doin? stil squawking about stolen elections?

Kari's trolling, just like Trump, because they'd rather foment distrust in the system rather than accept a legitimate loss.
It’s a half percent loss. Do a recount. Double and triple check the votes. Let the legal process play out. She probably lost by a couple thousand votes. The last count had her losing by about 1/3 of what dipshit lost by in Georgia and was called the real governor up until this election by you twatcicles. Calm down.

If an election is actually stolen, this is what it would look like.

It’s a half percent loss. Do a recount. Double and triple check the votes. Let the legal process play out. She probably lost by a couple thousand votes. The last count had her losing by about 1/3 of what dipshit lost by in Georgia and was called the real governor up until this election by you twatcicles. Calm down.

It's more like 20,000 votes.

Let her pay for a recount then. Trump did about 5 times in '20.

We need to recount because James doesnt think it was a fair election

No no no, this is a terrible idea. Candidates who lost, putting the country or their state through this has got to fucking end. If they had any sense, and any care for the country or their state they would stop this bullshit. Questioning every single election that is close and candidates who are sore losers, are terrible for the country. It's much better if they save us all the headache and admit their defeat. It's best if what happened with Bush/Gore in Florida, what happened with Hillary/Trump, what happened with Brian Kemp/Stacey Abrams the first time around never, ever happens again, if only to save us all the headache.

Back