Media Kayla Harrison: “Izzy couldn’t stop my takedowns”

"Genetically superior." <Lmaoo>

edit_C2N02358.0.jpeg

Tell me, what's it like being this naive?
puking_brian.gif

Dam wtf Kayla looks like a Man without her make up or hair down its really weird watching her and hearing her super feminine girly voice, its like someone dubbed it with a girls voice, Im shocked Dude looks like a lady she doesnt look like a female at all here.
Her voice doesn't sound ve
I'm just waiting for Joe Rogan to start crying call her once ever athlete. Saying how she can beat half of the male division.
And then proceed to cry.

yeah bullshit, quit white knighting dude...
Rob Terry and Mike Ohearns are men,
women just do not develop muscle like men.

Also using the "natty bodybuilders" as proof.. is derp derp derp.
MMA and bodybuilding is not the same thing.

Putting on huge mass doing a cardio intense sport like MMA.... That aint easy.

Izzy’s TDD is good unless the guy is the same size as him like Jan.

It’s his ground game that’s shit.
If his ground game was shit then why didn'tJan and Marvin easily submit him then

Also it's pretty obvious Jan is noticeably bigger than him, Izzy walks around at 205lbs and even came on weigh ins under weight

I get that she's trying to sell herself and all but what's with all these women always trying to compare themselves to men, and by compare, I mean pretend like they are out working them in training. Honda said should could beat Cain under the right circumstances, and believe it or not, kid you not, I had people on here telling me it was possible.

It's believable she was taking him down in training but the key word is training. There's no way in hell Izzy was going 100% on her. We have seen his take down defense, it's really good. I've seen her fight countless times now and going by the way she fights I don't believe it

Honestly she should stick to her accomplishments in the cage and leave her training partners names out of her mouth
Ronda could be Cain. Just tie his arms behind his back, and cut off his legs.

yeah. i'm sure every male in a gym can stop her takedowns, but if they do, she'll call them a sexists and sue.
7KQKlH2.jpg

I made an account just to tell you how silly of a comment this was, then I read you’re from Moscow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back