Media Kayla Harrison: “Izzy couldn’t stop my takedowns”

ahhh yes using anecdotal situations to draw conclusions about anyone that is good or maybe genetically superior.
"Genetically superior." <Lmaoo>

edit_C2N02358.0.jpeg

Tell me, what's it like being this naive?

Some just roll like that so it's understandable. I also don't mind as much since I learn more from those type of rolling sessions. Feels more real to me than the light rolls. Just catches me off guard if it's someone I don't know rolls like that. I like to start slow and match the intensity so I don't look like an asshole and just go hard from the start. Some do though and that's when I'll turn it up. Same happens in sparring. Some just throw super hard out of nowhere and the light sparring goes out the window after that.

Fighters have a lot of ego and no one likes losing rounds so you end up with some rough sparring/rolling sessions most of the time.
Ya for sure. I don’t mind as much when guys go hard when rolling because there’s still only a small chance of getting an injury. Most guys I spar with standing don’t go real hard unless they have a fight approaching and they need to turn it up but their sparring partners usually know that as well and turn it up with them. Every gym is different tho.

"Genetically superior." <Lmaoo>

edit_C2N02358.0.jpeg

Tell me, what's it like being this naive?

Imagine thinking mesomorphic bodies don't exist? What you gunna tell me there isnt such thing as natty bodybuilders now like Rob Terry and Mike O hearns?

Who's to say if shes natty or not but until then without hard evidence, like a pop, you are just falling into an echo chamber of innuendo, but hey you do you man.

Imagine thinking mesomorphic bodies don't exist? What you gunna tell me there isnt such thing as natty bodybuilders now like Rob Terry and Mike O hearns?

Who's to say if shes natty or not but until then without hard evidence, like a pop, you are just falling into an echo chamber of innuendo, but hey you do you man.
Did you think Brock was just a jacked white boy, too?

Ya for sure. I don’t mind as much when guys go hard when rolling because there’s still only a small chance of getting an injury. Most guys I spar with standing don’t go real hard unless they have a fight approaching and they need to turn it up but their sparring partners usually know that as well and turn it up with them. Every gym is different tho.
It's more dependent on the person and less about the gym. Some fighters just spar hard regardless what gym they are at or from.

brock was a legit jacked white boy even before roids, in his teens. the problem with brock is that he was never top tier in skills, so he relied on his size and power, hence roids. Without it, he might only be as big as gane...... and by most human standards, is massive..... just not brock level.

I like her attitude. I want to see her brought in. She's 145??
155 but she has made the weight cut to 145 for her invicta debut, i certainly doubt she could go any lower, she probably could in the long run but she would lost half her game doing that, she fights mostly cans and bloated not so good BW's

Did Brock pop? Yeah, there is evidence to support that.

I just don't buy into innuendo or echo chambers without hard evidence.

Curious though, do you this easily believe in MMA conspiracies?

Are you one of those guys that thinks Colby popped and UFC covered it up with the Sinus surgery front?

brock was a legit jacked white boy even before roids, in his teens. the problem with brock is that he was never top tier in skills, so he relied on his size and power, hence roids. Without it, he might only be as big as gane...... and by most human standards, is massive..... just not brock level.

But getting jacked without roids is impossible man

Are you one of those guys that thinks Colby popped and UFC covered it up with the Sinus surgery front?
Why do you keep saying echo chamber?

It isn't relevant in the context of the debate you are having.

Do you feel it gives your weak arguments more credence?

Why do you keep saying echo chamber?

It isn't relevant in the context of the debate you are having.

Do you feel it gives your weak arguments more credence?

What's my argument, when I'm not arguing? lol

I just don't judge until there is evidence to support claims.

That is called an ideology, not an argument.

And it is common for the MMA community to go after someone when they are damn good and think they are juiced or doing something, I just don't feed into that stuff til I see it.

It's called a witch hunt bro.

When Brock said what I just quoted? No, he hadn't. Must have been clean. If anyone offers to sell you magic beans, just say no.

I would love to have one event where women compete against men in every sport with no holding back. Throw Lebron in there with some WNBA players, throw Ngannou in there with some WMMA fighters. They need a fucking reality check on how delusional they are.

When Brock said what I just quoted? No, he hadn't. Must have been clean. If anyone offers to sell you magic beans, just say no.

Reread what I said, I don't buy into innuendo without evidence. Didn't say because a fighter flat out admits or denys it i take it as the gospel. lol

Reread what I said, I don't buy into innuendo without evidence. Didn't say because a fighter flat out admits or denys it i take it as the gospel. lol
Your entire argument is predicated on "never tested positive so she's clean". Despite the countless number of athletes who never tested positive...until they did. And it turned out they were cheating the entire time. It's hopelessly naive.

Kayla was trolling and all of you fools took the bait. lol

It's incredible how many fragile egos are in here lol. I can't believe how many people take that quote seriously and not as an obvious joke...

Back