News Kayla Harrison Officially Signs with the UFC, will Fight Holly Holm at UFC 300

FLW: Allan Nascimento
BW: Said Nurmagomedov
FW:Aljamain Sterling
LW:Max Holloway
WW: MVP
MW: Bo Nickal
LHW: Carlos Ulberg
HW: Alex Pereira

WSW: Loma Lookabome
WFLW: Rose Namajunas
WBW: Kayla Harrison

Check it. I called back in our unranked fighters game. I had a feeling.

I honestly thought this was a hoax when I clicked on the thread. This is crazy, and the craziest part is the idea of Kayla Harrison fighting at 135. If she can make it she will be enormous for the division.

Not sure what Cyborgs contract is like now with PFL,but she's been making the rounds lately about how unhappy she is with their lack of promotion for her. Maybe she could come back to the UFC soon if she's not liking the way things are going over there.

135? How she gonna cut down from 155 ? Holm is past her prime. They gonna resign Cyborg ?

I honestly thought this was a hoax when I clicked on the thread. This is crazy, and the craziest part is the idea of Kayla Harrison fighting at 135. If she can make it she will be enormous for the division.
Post USADA..

I’m wondering which way this will go. Is the new system going to be legit, and honest. Or are fighters going to be able to do pre-USADA peds? If you get nabbed by the AC, you’re an idiot.

I don’t see how she can make this 136 weight.

I mean, 145? Holly is outta her prime, is this really a big fight? Kayla also lost recently at wsof iirc

Aspinall revealing ufc offered him stipe tells me all i need to know, this card is not gonna be what we expected at all,sadly.
Watch the video again chief

Females on a premier card what a disgrace
latest

Back