Media Kayla rehydrated 25lbs, was 160lbs in the cage against Holly

Division is crap, but she isnt that young and lost to Pacheco at her own 155lbs weight class, it could happen in the UFC, going past 42 years old Holm isnt all that impressive at this point.
Pacheco is way bigger than any BW and PFL didnt allow elbows, a dumb rule that really hurts Kayla game.

Holly walks around at like 170 or more off training. She is a big girl too.

She looked big for 5'7-8 160

I'm not sure if the height is cap as she was a little shorter than joe hogan (though she was flat and he was likely wearing lifts).

Joe always angles into the camera in a huge way. A staple of pro wrasslin segments to make people look much bigger and taller.

Makes you wonder if ONE are on to something with their 'weigh in at walking around weight' system

If you can legally gain nearly 2 stone in advance of the fight then why have weight classes at all?
Fair point, but Kayla would gladly have fought at 145 or 155 if the UFC had the class. She did what she had to do to get to the big show. No one should be faulting her for that.

If the UFC had ONE rules, Harrison, Nunes, Holm, Ketlen Viera, Irene Aldana, and Macy Chiasson would all be at 145

scaroused-futurama.gif

For a woman her age to cut that much weight i don't think she can last long at 135

I dont think she will be there long. Her next fight is probably Pena, then Pennington. I dont see her sticking around 135 to make a title defense but maybe she will.

After that I think its a catchweight or 145, maybe 155 even against Amanda coming back and then she probably retires.

I dont think she will be there long. Her next fight is probably Pena, then Pennington. I dont see her sticking around 135 to make a title defense but maybe she will.

After that I think its a catchweight or 145, maybe 155 even against Amanda coming back and then she probably retires.

Yeah she is not far from retirement

Am I crazy to think that there's no way in hell she's not juiced to the tits?

But her internal organs will hate her for it.

some good guy'd gladily lend her a d*ck if necessary.

Ronda was never really a fan of Jimmy's training methods. He has had a two time gold medal winner, A silver medal winner, and a bronze medal winner and 3 world champions.
Gold is for hot bitches, strong women prefers to win the wooden medal.

Kayla looks like a east german javelin thrower from the 80s

Back