Khabib: Poirier is a worthy title fighter, but I've got no respect for him. I will break Conor.

giphy.gif

Conor via TKO. Just like Rocky the dude has done the impossible quite a few times.

Against who at LW? Alvarez and who else? I'm not sold based off of who he faced. LW is stacked and he got gifted a title shot against someone that's tailor made for his style of fighting. I'm not sayin he can't win but we don't know how he will fair with someone that is more ground oriented at that weight.

There's paper championships...and then there's Khabib's decorative championship

And then theres champs with 2-1 record that refuse to defend a title for 2 years even though theyre ready, in shape and on weight.

Khabib's dad from 2:36 about Conor bus fighting situation.

- So Conor is calling out Khabib for a fight. At this point in time a fighter is needed like air, to save the card (UFC 223). Am I right? He has every opportunity to sign the contract and fight Khabib in the octagon. But he doesn't step up and take the fight. That says everything about who's who.

Because Conor was never offered the fight. Khabib's dad isn't very smart, he still doesn't know fighters don't get to do matchmaking by themselves.

Because Conor was never offered the fight. Khabib's dad isn't very smart, he still doesn't know fighters don't get to do matchmaking by themselves.

He could have demanded the fight like Iaquinta and several others. Imagine Conor tweeting: "I want the fookin' Dagestani cunt, let me at him you UFC fooks! #onweight #stayingready"

DONE DEAL!

He could have demanded the fight like Iaquinta and several others. Imagine Conor tweeting: "I want the fookin' Dagestani cunt, let me at him you UFC fooks! #onweight #stayingready"

DONE DEAL!
Lmao, no he couldn't have. Iaquinta isn't a star and gets paid fucking peanuts. He didn't demand shit.

Khabib's dad from 2:36 about Conor bus fighting situation.

- So Conor is calling out Khabib for a fight. At this point in time a fighter is needed like air, to save the card (UFC 223). Am I right? He has every opportunity to sign the contract and fight Khabib in the octagon. But he doesn't step up and take the fight. That says everything about who's who.

khabib : i wouldnt take fight on 6 days notice, that is stupid.
people say max is warrior, i say he is stupid, i use my brain.

sherdog/khabibs dad : mcg didnt take fight on 6 days notice, pussy.

Better take the fight on 6 days notice then throwing dolly at a bus and end up in court... that's what Khabib's father is saying. You want to avenge your lap dog Artem Lobov, sign the contract and go fight him.

You know I was talking about the belt stripping. I have no clue what card you are talking about and the back story to that.
So you don't really know anything about recent events and are still making statements confidently. Gotcha.

So you don't really know anything about recent events and are still making statements confidently. Gotcha.
So you are just trying to somehow rephrase my words and draw some strange conclusions, gotcha.

Take Conors nuts out of your mouth.

I suspected as much that he doesn't respect Poirer which is why his camp are happy to fight him next and jumped at the chance rather than the tougher stylistic match up in Alvarez.

Did you forget Conor said he was ready to take it? It is all about coherence, and Conor doesn't have it. Pussy move

What was he supposed to do? Decline the championship fight that the UFC offered him?

You are delusional. Tony pulled out. Holloway pulled out. Conor didn't take the fight.
So Khabib should've said fuck it, I'm not gonna fight anybody? I'm not gonna save the card?
Is that preferable for you?
Dont bother that guy is a fucking moron

He did demand.

You think UFC would say no to Conor? For realz? When have they ever?

Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png
This is the entire reason he has been away post-Mayweather. They have continuously said "No" to his price.

Better take the fight on 6 days notice then throwing dolly at a bus and end up in court... that's what Khabib's father is saying. You want to avenge your lap dog Artem Lobov, sign the contract and go fight him.

hmmm... i could literally repeat my last message...

the fight will happen.
lets just hope khabib doesnt get injured or miss weight.

Did you forget Conor said he was ready to take it? It is all about coherence, and Conor doesn't have it. Pussy move
he didnt say he was ready, he tweeted 'stay ready' - self marketing and why he makes what he makes and why other fighters make a bit more too...
he upped the financial gains in ufc and most definitely for himself by marketing.
have fighters said things that bite them in the ass before ? yup...
lets revert to who youre defending.
khabib said he had no weight issues and the weight cut was going perfectly - the night before a championship fight, he ended up in hospital cos he couldnt do the cut.

sht happens, one doesnt have to be hated to like the other...

do i like khabib and conor ? yup
do i think mcg has a more exciting fight stype and better resumè ? 100%
do i think that khabib got the belt in most gifted circumstances ? 100%
do i think mcg will beat khabib ?
i think its a full on coin toss but i do favour mcg.

Back