Khabib: Poirier is a worthy title fighter, but I've got no respect for him. I will break Conor.

Yeah terrified against someone that can't finish a realtor.

Tbh, I'd rather get knocked the F.. out than being beaten to death for 25mn like what he did to barboza and johnson.
I'm sure you wouldn't either

Does Khabib ever to go to an unfriendly audience? Like WWE fans or some demographic that has ever seen an "order PPV" button in their life?

We know Conor McDuck Jakie boy's coffee, does.

Conor goes to any kind of Rangers or Celtis game on planet Earth, people know him.

I wonder if Khabib went to an Ice Hockey Game in St Petersburg if anyone would know who he is.

Could it be something lost in translation and by respect he means something like "fear"?

Found it, OP updated.

Ofcourse it may mean that he doesn't respect his abilities or whatever. He obviously respects the fact that he has 20 fights in the UFC and thinks that he's worthy to fight him for the title.

maxresdefault.jpg

Money to be made?

For Conor McGregor to take the fight on one week notice without media tours and without the added marketing... and with tickets already sold at Khabib price rather than at a Conor-event price?

Come on, get real. Khabib is not a big draw on his own. He fought Al Iaquinta to 2-300k ppv buys. My brother flew to NY from Thailand with his friends for a trip and the UFC event was a big part of it. After Tony and Max pulled out, they all got refunds for their cage side seats. They didn't even care enough to go see Khabib fight despite already being there.

get real? that conor chicken never defended any title. no money/promo excuses.

Conor knocks that idiot out cold in one round.
Yeah, right. He only knocked Aldo out cold, and it was after Aldo run to his fist. He has never knocked out anybody else. Even old fragile Mayweather was walking through his best shots like it was nothing. Ha ha ha, he will knock khabib out LOL. Gurgle his balls as much as you want, but Conor is going to be humiliated if he ever steps up to fight Khabib. So far he tried everything to avoid him.

He said he wants November. He shouldnt be in a rush cause Tonys injured anyway.

Tony is out of the picture. Lee and Dustin are right there. Conor is not fighting until the UFC empties all their pockets..

giphy.gif

Conor via TKO. Just like Rocky the dude has done the impossible quite a few times.

By impossible do you mean being favorited in almost every single fight he has had in the UFC? Or do you mean getting title shots no one else would have gotten with his same resume? What exactly has he done that was impossible?

Tony is out of the picture. Lee and Dustin are right there. Conor is not fighting until the UFC empties all their pockets..

If everyone (who has the right to) suits his ass after the buss incident, I think he might be running around begging for fights. No?

"Possible fight by the end of the year"....it's fuckin April. Khabib with a belt is gonna fight even less than Khabib without a belt.

He’s fought more times in the last 5 months than Conor, Tony, and Eddie combined.

No stupid attempt at perform different to "proof" shit?
RIP last Conor's chance to win it

Who knows? He usually changes gameplans in the middle of the fight, even when his corner tells him not to. He has a big ego, they both do..

One need not fault Habib to recognize that his title is weak.

I think one thing he could have done is try to get a title defense scheduled quickly. He didn't seem to take much damage vs Iaquinta and the division has been log-jammed for a while, so there's several decent fights he could take. Instead we have to play the waiting game. So much for Khabib saving the LW division. He'll be better than Conor because he'll fight rarely while Conor never defended at all. But outside of that comparison, Khabib is likely to be a very inactive champ.

He went without serious injury for too long now. A LW Cruz situation is incoming.

Yea, Conor's a bitch for making the UFC LW title into a prop to aide his reality tv lifestyle... but, the fact remains that he has shown up for every fight he has agreed to no matter the weight, no matter the circumstances.

That is much more professionalism than Khabib has shown in his career.

I know that this is the prevailing opinion on Sherdog, but missing weight or dropping out due to injury is not always about lacking professionalism.

Conor loves to beat his own chest about 'showing up' but the reality is just that he's been lucky so far. (no, he did not tear 80% of his ACL 2 weeks before the Diaz fight)

Back