Khabib's Best Win

The guy hasn't lost a single round in the UFC.

I'm a Conor fan as well but it's time to give it up to Khabib now.

He is the deserving champ pal.
Nonsense, he arguably lost to Tibau. He has lost rounds in the UFC.

They alter fighter’s primes to suit their Anti- Conor agendas.
images

Has there ever been a champ in any other division that had never fought or beaten a top three fighter in that division? Khabib needs a defense or two to solidify his claim on the title.
Not his fault Tony got hurt and Conor doesn't want to fight

Conor’s best win Jose Aldo - 25-1 10 years undefeated one of the all time goats, and undisputed FW goat until he met Conor

Conor 1st rd KO

But yet can't bring himself to defend his title against another undefeated champion ...... how times have change

I'm pretty sure Prime RDA is the one fighting now at WW

Def RDA, who was an actual UFC champion. BArboza is a great fighter but I have a real hard time imagining him being champion. He loses to almost all top ten guys he faces (Cerrone, MJ, Tony, Khabib, etc), but since he is a crowd favorite and flashy, he receives bonus points from the fan.

I meant "best win" in the sense that it was a win that he looked the best and most dominate in. As it stands today RDA is the best fighter Khalabeeb has faced, and Tibau was the most competitive match up.

Johnson > Barboza

<TrumpWrong1>

Serra knocked out GSP too; It doesn't make him better.

Has there ever been a champ in any other division that had never fought or beaten a top three fighter in that division? Khabib needs a defense or two to solidify his claim on the title.

At this point one is really all it would take.​

I meant "best win" in the sense that it was a win that he looked the best and most dominate in. As it stands today RDA is the best fighter Khalabeeb has faced, and Tibau was the most competitive match up.

<TrumpWrong1>

At this point one is really all it would take.​
It’s not wrong, it’s a fact. Johnson beat the crap out of that filthy animal.

Prime RDA was the one that fought Pettis to the current version.

Khabib beat a version that didnt beat the better Cerrone, Pettis, Benson and Nate.

He's so lucky to have caught a pre prime RDA.
that was a pre-prime Khabib. prime Khabib was born around the time of the MJ fight to now. you should think about these things before starting shit threads you retard

He factually won all 3 rounds on all 3 score cards.

He has never lost a round in the official scorings.
Right. He officially has won every round in the UFC. It's damn impressive. In reality, he lost a round or two against Tibau. I think over the long haul, leaning on the official results is wiser and makes things easier for fans. But in the short run should I believe the inerrant judges over my own lying eyes?

Back