Lamborghini or Ferrari?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oddly I was inspired to make this thread because of the obese thread

Essentially I stated. That prime Christie Brinkley was Hotter than Prime Kim Bassinger

Thoughts on both gents too busy for pics help me out shebtos

Something about I'm secure with my package...

Neither, thanks. I'm not a salesman that wears too much aftershave and is completely unaware just how unpopular and incompetent he is.

I'm an understated gentleman, and I like real cars such as the Austen Healey 3000, the E-type, the MGB or even the Triumph TR4.

I love them both, but if I had to choose (like I'd really ever have to...) I'd have to go with the Ferrari. I just like the styling of their models a bit more. Some of the not so long ones. Lambos are big vehicles. That said, I'd never snub a Huracan.

Lamborghini_Huracan_L_1.jpg

I guess it might be different in the US, but in the UK, the only people who drive cars such as these are either the children of billionaires, ruthless and unpleasant businessmen and desperate, sad cunts who work in IT contracting and who believe ownership of a "glamorous" car raises their status in the world.

The answer to both your questions. Ferrari and Christie Brinkley

1df1d314d4c136ddcc3f04202c786cdb--national-lampoons-vacation-christie-brinkley.jpg

Oddly I was inspired to make this thread because of the obese thread

Essentially I stated. That prime Christie Brinkley was Hotter than Prime Kim Bassinger

Thoughts on both gents too busy for pics help me out shebtos

I guess it might be different in the US, but in the UK, the only people who drive cars such as these are either the children of billionaires, ruthless and unpleasant businessmen and desperate, sad cunts who work in IT contracting and who believe ownership of a "glamorous" car raises their status in the world.

goddamn i wish i was one of these people.

Cannonball Run taught me that chicks in body suits with big tits drive Lambos so I'll go with that.

Why, so you could own a car that's almost completely unusable?

lol, i was joking. if i had tons of money, then i'd definitely buy one. but of course if you even want to drive a vehicle like that, you'd need to take many classes. you basically have to become somewhat of a racecar driver.

Ferrari has a bonafide racing pedigree and I hear lambos break down more often and aren't built as well.

So if I had to choose I'd pick Ferrari.

Back