Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think that this guy was probably a very controlling and intelligent guy who liked to ram his ideas down others throats. Young attractive women have a lot of option and probably wouldn't stick around.

Filipina women are notoriously obedient.

Never heard anyone say that about Filipina women. What I would say is that women that aren't from money are more likely to put up with shit from a man that has it and can provide them with security, which is why you see attractive women with unattractive rich men all of the time.

Sounds like he popped off a few rounds (at 3:12 of the video) before going apeshit. Not sure that means anything.

Test shots to make sure he had the drop right to hit the crowd 400m away? Aims at something he can see the bullet mark on, looks good to him, then he put his bursts with his bump fire activated?

What a dick reply.

Toughen up, snowflake. The only thing you contributed was an idiotic defense of Trump's words without even knowing what we were talking about. Should I pretend you didn't stumble into a conversation with your head up your ass?

Never heard anyone say that about Filipina women.

tenor.gif

Not sure if those are the shots where he was shooting at a security person through the door/wall of his hotel room.

I've not been keeping up with this lengthy thread, but I think I read that before in here.

No, he shot at Jesus Campos at the end of his shooting spree. He committed suicide shortly after that confrontation, long before SWAT came in. He was probably just shooting the windows out then clearing the rest of the glass with the hammer.

Test shots to make sure he had the drop right to hit the crowd 400m away? Aims at something he can see the bullet mark on, looks good to him, then he put his bursts with his bump fire activated?

He couldn't see shit. He had a very inaccurate weapon (bump-stock modification) and was just firing into large crowds of people. That and the lights were off at this point too. This guy was no marksman.

Is there a truth to that? Or is that just how Western men view Asian Women?

My question is are Western Women really much less obedient in general?

Filipina women are not "obedient" if they are in a marriage of equal standing. The same goes for American women.

What you find, is that loser white guys will find poor immigrant women to marry and make them obedient. That is no different than a lame guy with a good job marrying a white waitress and making her "obedient."

If you find a college educated, successful woman of ANY race, then you will not have an "obedient" wife but somebody who is actually intelligent and able to contribute to your relationship in a positive way.

Never heard anyone say that about Filipina women. What I would say is that women that aren't from money are more likely to put up with shit from a man that has it and can provide them with security, which is why you see attractive women with unattractive rich men all of the time.

I did not see you had posted this. I pretty much repeated this a minute ago.

Sherdog has a lot of dweeby guys with weird views of women.

Makes you think maybe he was shooting the glass out.

I know they say he used a hammer... But why not just shoot it out? Seems easier. And would make sense. A few shots popped off before he takes aim.
It would be kinda hard for the man to break out that kind of glass with a hammer in seconds. I think he shot the window first and then used the hammer to break out a nice spot. He probably did try to break the window at first with the hammer but then realized it would take too long and too much work especially since as soon as he smashed it the first time, the security thingy went off and they were notified. So he had to do it quick. I've literally tried to kick through those hotel windows before and it's just not happening. Using a hammer would take 5 minutes on each window without shooting it first.

I did not see you had posted this. I pretty much repeated this a minute ago.

Sherdog has a lot of dweeby guys with weird views of women.

Sherdog seems to have a very juvenile view of society at times like its full of generalizations and extremes.

It would be kinda hard for the man to break out that kind of glass with a hammer in seconds. I think he shot the window first and then used the hammer to break out a nice spot. He probably did try to break the window at first with the hammer but then realized it would take too long and too much work especially since as soon as he smashed it the first time, the security thingy went off and they were notified. So he had to do it quick. I've literally tried to kick through those hotel windows before and it's just not happening. Using a hammer would take 5 minutes on each window without shooting it first.

hahah- i'm sure there is an entertaining story behind that.

But i agree with you. The guy had thousands of rounds of ammo and wasn't exactly trying to be quiet- why not shoot out the glass window? Guess it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Whole story is just a bit odd though.

Well there's a twist

"Las Vegas Gunman Shot Security Guard Before, Not After, Targeting Concertgoers"
"
Sheriff Joseph Lombardo of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police said the gunman, Stephen Paddock, had wounded the security guard, Jesus Campos, around 9:59 p.m. on Oct. 1. Minutes later, Mr. Paddock began raining bullets on the Route 91 Harvest Festival, where thousands of fans were watching the country musician Jason Aldean perform.

In its previous timeline, the police said that Mr. Campos told Las Vegas officers he had been shot at 10:18 p.m., about three minutes after the concert shooting ended"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/us/jesus-campos-las-vegas-shooting.html

Las Vegas shooting survivor suing every possible entity

http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegas-shoo...tel-festival-organizer-bump/story?id=50418365

I can see suing the shooters estate, but suing the hotel, festival grounds and bumpstock makers is just greedy. No one could have foretold what was going to happen. Money hungry to the utmost degree here. Hope she loses the suits.
Standard in any such suits. It would be malpractice for her lawyer to do anything less.

Hotel security procedures allowed the nutter to have 23 friggin guns up in his room overlooking the venue. Festival grounds had some exits blocked I believe I remember reading, bump-stock manufacturers is self-explanatory and probably in a world of shit.

You sue the guys estate you're fighting 500 other people to divide whatever of his fortune was remaining. He AT most had what 10M (probably not even half that really). That is not going far at all with 58 killed and over 500 injured. Mandelay Bay, bump-stock manufacturer and festival grounds owner (probably the State) have obviously much deeper pockets.

Last edited:
"Volcano" is a strange slang term for bikini poon I have not heard before.

<{1-9}><{1-7}>

It's usually used as a derogatory term.

"I'm going to go over and talk to her."
"You got your antibiotics right? She's got a volcano."

To try and recap some of the things being said about shooting. There is a lot of miss information out there so forgive me if I include some by mistake.

Paddock checks into room on 27th (rumor floating around say possibly the 25th) hotel comps room? Later Paddock rent attached room with own money.

So far as I know no video or photos of him carrying anything into hotelhave been release.

Paddocks wife is out of country he wires he $100k

Before shooting starts a Hispanic woman supposedly was telling people "you are all going to die".

Paddock blocks fire escape door by his room?

Jesus Compo a security guard for Mandalay Bay(?) is on 32nd floor investigating an open door alarm (fire escape door?). He hears drill coming from paddocks door.

6 mins before shooting starts Paddock fires 200(?) rounds through door. Jesus Compo hit in leg.

Maint man for Mandalay Bay on 32nd floor (responding to open door alarm?) see Jesus Compo. Jesus tells maint. Man to "take cover there is live shooter". Paddock unloads more shots into hallway?

Hotel is radioed by maint man about gun fire? Maint man gets supervisors card to shit down elevator?

Paddock opens fire from 32 134 onto concert killing 58 injuring close to 500? About 15 of gun fire

Paddock leave 32 134 through front door enters 32 135 and kills self.

Police arrive head to 31st floor
Then head to 32nd floor find Jesus by elevator

70+ mins after gun fire starts police enter Paddocks room find him dead.

Police find 23 guns in room tons of ammo.

In Paddocks car police find explosives? And personal protection( body armor?).

Calls of active shooters at other hotels. Assuming just confused and scared people making calls to 911.

Armed men not cops at Harley Davison picking man up in helicopter? Saudi prince?

LVPD can't get time line straight

Room service called for multiple people before shooting?

Paddock called in noise complaint twice night before shooting?

Jesus Compo fire private security gives no interviews after shooting.

Jesus Compo no shows to interviews today. Missing?

You forgot that Campos is at the centre of the timeline dispute between the police and MGM, which is likely important in the face of litigation over the response.

You forgot that Campos is at the centre of the timeline dispute between the police and MGM, which is likely important in the face of litigation over the response.

Also, just to make a point here before the rabbit hole on "vanishing Campos" starts.
Campos was shot and likely has some pretty intense emotional burden right now. And do you know what never helps that??? 50 reporters bothering you with bright lights in your eyes.

While I get that CTers love bread crumbs.... his peacing out right before an interview makes a lot of sense if you've ever been around a person with PTSD from a recent event.

Yea it should have been in there, there is a lot of stuff that needs to be added. I figured it was at least a start.

Also, just to make a point here before the rabbit hole on "vanishing Campos" starts.
Campos was shot and likely has some pretty intense emotional burden right now. And do you know what never helps that??? 50 reporters bothering you with bright lights in your eyes.

While I get that CTers love bread crumbs.... his peacing out right before an interview makes a lot of sense if you've ever been around a person with PTSD from a recent event.

This isn't the CT thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back