Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the appeal of an unattractive old lady GF when you have more than enough $$$ to have a diff hot Vegas ho each day of the week?

Honestly, I think that this guy was probably a very controlling and intelligent guy who liked to ram his ideas down others throats. Young attractive women have a lot of option and probably wouldn't stick around.

Filipina women are notoriously obedient.

Honestly, I think that this guy was probably a very controlling and intelligent guy who liked to ram his ideas down others throats. Young attractive women have a lot of option and probably wouldn't stick around.

Filipina women are notoriously obedient.

Is there a truth to that? Or is that just how Western men view Asian Women?

My question is are Western Women really much less obedient in general?

How long will I continue to be watched?

There's a few. I posted a pic of mine earlier in this thread.

IMG_6539_zps1wwup3v1.jpg

IMG_0510_zpsv8iepqwa.jpg
I look at them and all I can think is, be fun to fire them!

Been there and done that with Hawaiian shirts and pinball machines. I don't think people really get the mindset of a collector. I don't know if I would call it OCD but there is something to be said about the thrill of the hunt, which often supersedes the enjoyment of the item once gotten. I know of people that have 50-100 pinball machines. Maintaining that many pinball machines is a nightmare but there are people who's life revolves around them. That sounds nuts but I would bet the largest collections of near anything are in private hands. And a lot of people buy stuff in large lots to get things cheap.

Bumpers in pinball machines banned nationally ITT

Is there a truth to that? Or is that just how Western men view Asian Women?

My question is are Western Women really much less obedient in general?

That might be it, I'm obviously looking at it subjectively considering I'm western. Western women need to lose the tude.....dude....

Then don't wander into a conversation if you won't click on those little red arrows to solve your confusion. I pointed out that Trump said Puerto Ricans wanted others to do everything for them (re: hurricane recovery) and, once he was actually in PR to "survey the damage" he talked about how much worse Katrina was. very presidential.

Idiot boy here said neither of those things were true and called me a liar, then he pulled his head out of his ass and realized Trump did say Puerto Ricans wanted others to do everything for them and did talk about how much worse Katrina was, but called me a liar because Trump didn't go on for length. But he's a complete fucking idiot because he only posted half the comments Trump made, which is exactly what I predicted because he just oozed that kind of stupidity.

What a dick reply.

Sounds like he popped off a few rounds (at 3:12 of the video) before going apeshit. Not sure that means anything.

Sounds like he popped off a few rounds (at 3:12 of the video) before going apeshit. Not sure that means anything.

Not sure if those are the shots where he was shooting at a security person through the door/wall of his hotel room.

I've not been keeping up with this lengthy thread, but I think I read that before in here.

Makes you think maybe he was shooting the glass out.

I know they say he used a hammer... But why not just shoot it out? Seems easier. And would make sense. A few shots popped off before he takes aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back