Media Laura Sanko teaching the bicep slicer

Maybe because she really doesn't seem that talented but somehow slipped through the cracks to «success» because of her looks?
She is personable and hot and that's ok. That's what I value in a woman. If I want talent there is always a man that does it better.

She is personable and hot and that's ok. That's what I value in a woman.
seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

Maybe because she really doesn't seem that talented but somehow slipped through the cracks to «success» because of her looks?
i dont agree. i think her knowledge and talent goes unnoticed BECAUSE of all the simp noise
her grappling knowledge is actually way above the rest of the desk

they text and ask her what sort of holds they are seeing.

recently there was a buggy hold (not a great one)
felder and (bisping?) had no idea what it was
they literally said im going to ask sanko

i dont think that was plugging sanko, seemed legit like a group of colleagues and they knew who had the answers.

Last edited:
Solid video. Was just listening to a podcast on slicers.
Not a move I use ever and haven’t seen it work against good guys. Would be interested to see if someone can out in the time to make them work at a high level.
I actually use the bicep splicer a lot, but I do it from a figure 4 with my arms. It doesn't always get a finish, but it sets other things up and is one of my go-to moves when I can't find any openings from side control or if I'm going for an arm bar and my opposition won't allow me to extend the arm.

i dont agree. i think her knowledge and talent goes unnoticed BECAUSE of all the simp noise
her grappling knowledge is actually way above the rest of the desk

they text and ask her whet sort of holds they are seeing.

recently there was a buggy hold (not a great one)
felder and (bisping?) had no idea what it was
they literally said im going to ask sanko

i dont think that was plugging sanko, seemed legit like a group of colleagues and they knew who had the answers.
I agree wholeheartedly. It was not a plug. She has the knowledge, her application isn't spotless, but she is not training to be a fighter anymore so who cares. It is still better than most.

Back