Media Laura Sanko teaching the bicep slicer

I use it too, but more as move to make the other person move in the direction that I want them to move. Kinda like using the Americana or other figure four arm maneuvers from the bottom position. I want the people to move, but if they don't it will mangle their arm a bit. Not likely enough to tap, but it accumulates none-the-less.

No chance on a sherdogger, biceps too large
scott-steiner-flex-muscles.gif

This. Plus when ladies get on my arm (must be 8s and up or no arm), they melt into soft puddles. Not gonna go well for you, Sanko.

I actually use the bicep splicer a lot, but I do it from a figure 4 with my arms. It doesn't always get a finish, but it sets other things up and is one of my go-to moves when I can't find any openings from side control or if I'm going for an arm bar and my opposition won't allow me to extend the arm.
Interesting. I think because the never had success with it early on I dismissed it.
Been using a lot of tarikoplata’s lately which is slicer adjacent. Should try the slicer more.

Ok there was at least 1 vag touch in there let’s out the elephant in the room

The way she was trying to get his arm to right place looked like a white belt was drilling it

<{clintugh}>

She literally wouldn’t catch anyone with it, but… it’s okay, because butt. We like the view!

<[analyzed}>

28th January 2012: Charles Oliveira pulls off a calf slicer

c5126de43e41fcc4aaf9bd997ca64f20.gif
Not saying it doesn’t happen. And no disrespect to Eric wisely. But I don’t think he’s quite top of the food chain.

don’t see it often in the highest levels of mma or grappling.

more just interested to see if someone can change that and make it a higher percentage move.

I wouldn’t wash up for that day.

Back