Media Laura Sanko teaching the bicep slicer

28th January 2012: Charles Oliveira pulls off a calf slicer

c5126de43e41fcc4aaf9bd997ca64f20.gif
Didnt someone in the UFC recently get a sub from a calf slicer/rear naked choke combo while they had the opponent flattened out?

Didnt someone in the UFC recently get a sub from a calf slicer/rear naked choke combo while they had the opponent flattened out?

Nah, if you're thinking about Dolidze, he punched Hermansson out while holding calf slicer.

Pretty brilliant, of course, Hermansson would likely never tap to calf slicer alone, but it worked great as form of control.

I don't know about all slicer finishes but there was a slicer/RNC in Quintet in 2019

and Brett Johns calf sliced Joe Soto in TUF 26 (1st December 2017)

tumblr_p0d23r2izG1udfb8oo2_500.gif

I’m loving the instructions, I just need some more zoomed in angles on those hard to see areas.
<mma4>
Notice she’s laying with a Shavkat knock off, she should be more transparent with her festishes
Shavkat knock off! Too good.... dude is fugazi....

That man was being very aware of his right hand placement knowing this was on camera

Lol, man is working on this matter, eh? I could only do this with my gf or if I was single and going to smash. I don't want to feel that way about random chicks I can't fk, sorry.

Laura: "mudrubble, you wanna roll with me?"

mudrubble: "Yes, if it's foreplay, but don't get me started if it's not, lady. I'm not fodder for your social media ya know."

Laura: "Jesus, mudrubble, is ALL of that your pec? I'm feeling lazy... wanna grab a bite to eat? Lol, actually I'll do the eating, lol, is it hot in here or is that just my...."

mudrubble: "Nah, that's all you, girl. But I might come around. Try me."

James Krause is in a corner crying with his wife and Laura's husband. Small biceps on the lot of them. Pathetic.

Dolidze over Joker Jack. One of the slickest finishing sequences I have seen

After rolling with her. You goofy. You can't even let a sherbro be creepy properly.
Ah, right. Sorry, after rolling with Laura like that I assumed any sherbro would be washing. In her juices, bathing the nether regions like so much life giving water. Scrubbing, in fact.

My bad. I couldn't use my imagination because my biceps got in the way. My bad.

Laura Sanko with 6 months Aikido training is 3-division champ

Lol she always wears the same eye makeup. Without it she looks like a different person

Back