Media Laura Sanko teaching the bicep slicer

Not sure if bicep slicer, or death by snu snu

Lol she always wears the same eye makeup. Without it she looks like a different person
Could be said about 80% of well put together women. I prefer no makeup and my gf wears very little but even she has a little thin line of eye liner. Little tiny line. Without even that little line, she looks different. Most women wear more and look way more different without it. Such is life.

Anyway, by time I'm sliding in, any eye makeup is a total mess and running down cheeks so "what do eye care?"

Pics? Natural is my preferred look so I'm curious.

Sanko - no makeup

iu

Her husband has to be so miserable.

If she's the breadwinner, I'd divorce her immediately and take half.

You know i can eat a peach for hours.

Interesting. I think because the never had success with it early on I dismissed it.
Been using a lot of tarikoplata’s lately which is slicer adjacent. Should try the slicer more.
Thanks a lot -- now I gotta look up "tarikoplata" haha I've actually gotten some nice tips in the grappling subforum on here.

Why are you all hating on Sanko? I find her fun and well spoken. Not very hot by Swedish standards so that doesn't bother me. But I also ended up liking Bisping so there might just be something wrong with me.

I would drag my nutsack through 3 miles of broken glass just hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Back